• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A New Adventure Awaits
(08-22-2021, 03:20 PM)Ashlaegl Wrote: I'm stuck at submitting my data. It says I still have specimen categories to submit...and I'm stuck. What do I do next?
There is a quest support thread here which can better assist with this, it was recently answered there what to do and what not to do with this quest if you want to check it out. ^^

(08-22-2021, 01:47 PM)rileypillow Wrote: They look so cool!
I can’t find the quest anywhere, where do you find it?

if I'm not mistaken, you need to complete prior quests first before you can do the next one.
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
(08-22-2021, 03:32 PM)Zeyhxi Wrote:
(08-22-2021, 03:20 PM)Ashlaegl Wrote: I'm stuck at submitting my data. It says I still have specimen categories to submit...and I'm stuck. What do I do next?
There is a quest support thread here which can better assist with this, it was recently answered there what to do and what not to do with this quest if you want to check it out. ^^
Thank you very much for pointing out where to check for assist.
Heads up, I've seen trades for swaps between two new release creatures. Since there's no info anywhere else, I thought I'd post here thanks to the info from a friend, without giving away too much detail. One of the new release creatures cost more than twice in Genome Splicer than the other, so I hope this is known before asking or making creature swaps in the Market.
Saltanta! <3
Oh the adult glisantos look absolutely amazing!! Can't wait to see the other ones grown up!
[Image: Iggix3.png]
Help me make Iggix the happiest fish in the world!
Sharks! I'm so beyond excited~

Is this going to be a permanent quest addition? Because I'm still stuck on the caverns quest...it's really difficult.
[Image: dgWyC.png]
――――――――――
  RISE AND REIGN. 
(08-24-2021, 07:29 PM)Lothbrok Wrote: Is this going to be a permanent quest addition? Because I'm still stuck on the caverns quest...it's really difficult.
yes it will be. regarding the caverns quest, if you're on discord there is a quest channel which has some maps users have made to help others navigate. :)
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
The whales are so stunning, I’ll for sure be hoarding them after I’ve finished my quests! :00
Please also click these! :)
[Image: Uwqgh3.png] Lab & ChickenSmoothie <3    Currently collecting: Ebena Kuranto

I am a busy person. I may not respond to trades or messages instantly. Please respect this.
Oh, I love this! :D It's such a nice idea to do it in two parts, so you can stock up on one creature before moving on to the other one, and even more importantly it makes the quest feel longer (without actually taking up a lot of time).

So which part did you all pick first? I picked deep sea first and it was just what I hoped for!
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
I picked the mountains. I'm not too keen on subs. BTW I love the sandwich version. ; )
Relaying a message Cort posted on Discord:
"Just a heads up that there was a bug with how the female sharks´ lures were being added to the image. You may see them update their images but it unfortunately will happen totally at random and who knows how long it will take due to reasons outside of my control."