• 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Custom Creature Collection
I wanted to make a space for us to show off and ogle at beautiful monthly raffle custom creatures. If you have one and you're excited to share it, this is the place for you! (Posting the creature(s) you'd get if you won is also fine!)

[Image: 1snsn3.png]
Here's my sweet custom baby <3 I love her so much!
These are my customs:
[Image: XcG8a3.png] [Image: naiJv3.png]

I won in my first month and didn't have a clue how everything worked so I just got me a fancy Beko because everything else overwhelmed me alot. :'D
The second then became a Krizo, since I figured there it's hard to get a perfect one. (And should I ever win again I'll probably get a mate for it)
         I hoard things I find pretty :3
[Image: IAYAf3.png]   My TFO LabMy DC Scroll       [Image: OQxDD.gif]
[Image: MAOY.png]
[Image: 1ISVT3.png]
My sweet custom. Won her the month kurantos came out, so it was no surprise that I waited for the notes to come out just to be able to do this.
[Image: hyJjH3.png]

This is my custom winged darling; I love pastel and unicorns so what better thing to do than make one! :^)
Mine is a silkie since it's difficult to get a perfect one, and I just like them:
[Image: sazyE3.png]

Not sure what I'll pick next if I win again, though it's likely to be a species that doesn't have many great gene combinations.
[Image: FP6obR1.png]
(07-02-2021, 05:45 PM)Inutsume Wrote: These are my customs:
[Image: XcG8a3.png] [Image: naiJv3.png]

I won in my first month and didn't have a clue how everything worked so I just got me a fancy Beko because everything else overwhelmed me alot. :'D
The second then became a Krizo, since I figured there it's hard to get a perfect one. (And should I ever win again I'll probably get a mate for it)
Oh, wow, I actually really love the Beko, though! Scintillating. :D
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
Here is mine. [Image: Yop6E3.png]
Um how do you enter one of these custom raffles? *never heard about them till now* =x
[Image: 0g6bq1.png][Image: 6yFqR1.png][Image: KnDxV1.png][Image: 6a1Q01.png][Image: cdetu1.png][Image: RfVmI1.png]
(07-03-2021, 08:08 PM)Danafox Wrote: Um how do you enter one of these custom raffles? *never heard about them till now* =x

Sadly they're Discord-only, so you need to remember to go to Discord at the end of the month. There's a dedicated #end-of-month-raffle channel whenever said raffle is ongoing; it's full of various people raffling various things, and somewhere in that whole fray is Corteo, raffling the right to an existing species with a gene combo of your choice.

Maybe eventually it'll be on-site! Then everyone who plays will know it's on. :)
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
(07-03-2021, 09:13 PM)pinkgothic Wrote: Maybe eventually it'll be on-site! Then everyone who plays will know it's on. :)

Is that a possibility?! I'd already given up hope (kinda weird to sign up for an external service just for a raffle).
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]