• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TFO Turns One
A year ago today, The Final Outpost launched into public beta. Over the past twelve months, we have seen the site grow both in content and in population, and we are so grateful for all of the wonderful times we have shared with you, the players. It is with great excitement that we look forward to the year to come, which promises to be full of more amazing adventures and creatures we can enjoy together. Thank you for making The Final Outpost an amazing community.

In celebration of our first anniversary, we are releasing a quest with a special surprise at the end as well as two gorgeous new creatures now available in the cupboard. Completing this quest will also unlock the Quest Archive, a way to replay through previous quests to refresh your lore knowledge and explore different paths. This will include all holiday quests, allowing everyone—new and old players alike—to enjoy the full story of Outpost One as it unfolds.

Just as TFO has made both big and small impacts on our lives, today’s release features a rather large creature and a rather small one. We look forward to your theories on what they might be as we eagerly await the first emerged juveniles!

[Image: Vrkko1.png][Image: 0Sgxk1.png][Image: At1mI1.png][Image: Y00mg1.png]

These new capsules will flood the cupboard for 48 hours before joining the normal rotation.
Thanks for all the awesomeness!
[Image: V7ABp.png][Image: dp7v6.png][Image: Ry7Vl.png][Image: BES1e.png]
Leaf and what seems to be an anchor. My guess: small caterpillar creature, large dolphin creature
Saltanta! <3
weeeeee excitement!! congrats TFO on turning 1, it's been a lovely experience for me so far. :D <3
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
happy birthday tfo!! thank y'all staff for all that you do for us. ♡
[Image: 7fSwf3.png][Image: h4Ass3.png][Image: DlBLN3.png][Image: uAPPE3.png]

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* pipedreamer *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
hell yeah
Happy Birthday TFO!!!
<3 So grateful to be a part of the community. Happy birthday!!!
Thank you so much for everything!
And happy birthday TFO! <3
         I hoard things I find pretty :3
[Image: IAYAf3.png]   My TFO LabMy DC Scroll       [Image: OQxDD.gif]
[Image: MAOY.png]
thanks to you and the staff for creating this website, I'm excited I get to be here at the start and watch it grow!!
the staff and community here are amazing c: