• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ebena Kuranto Showroom
i'm surprised no one's made this thread yet, but i am OBSESSED with kurantos, so here it is!

[Image: dOTnU3.png][Image: oBEoT3.png]
of course, the guy in my signature's a dream. he was one of my first kurantos, too! his daughter is on the right.

[Image: oibYW3.png][Image: AelJF3.png]
mother & daughter; i love the autumnal vibes from them.

[Image: ascmg3.png]
this guy is just perfect, i'm glad he has white on him so the wings match, and he's a brindle!

[Image: 23i9J3.png]
this gal just grew up, & she's just. wow.

i have lots of other favorites, but i'm trying not to flood too much. i'm excited to see everyone's horses! ♥
[Image: 7fSwf3.png][Image: h4Ass3.png][Image: DlBLN3.png][Image: uAPPE3.png]

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* pipedreamer *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Thanks for making this!
You've been lucky with the wings, I have yet to see any (rng tends to dislike me on most pet sites lol)

I just had one born that's the oddest one I've seen yet:
[Image: iBUIg2.png]

My only uni so far
[Image: wPtGx3.png]

[Image: 4aOZJ3.png][Image: gu26J3.png][Image: DqxwL3.png][Image: nl3Ty3.png][Image: ZwEh53.png][Image: 4TLN93.png][Image: fOPRZ3.png][Image: jgCjT3.png]
avatar by DecemberStar on Flight Rising
[Image: 147Vo1.png][Image: gNBmt1.png][Image: tcJuv1.png][Image: qrC5y1.png][Image: BT9yj1.png][Image: x0eC71.png][Image: x2t8Y2.png][Image: bkZQx2.png][Image: 4Kndt2.png][Image: lE0ZA2.png]
[Image: Es3jv3.png]
This is one of my all time favorites

Edit:
[Image: MXHTa3.png] [Image: cTzsM3.png][Image: fDiHW3.png][Image: 3EJt93.png]
The first one is my only unicorn, and just so pretty. My first Pegasus and then my second, and then my favorite Pegasus
[Image: JeWN63.png]
Some of my favorites:

[Image: NP1WZ3.png] [Image: Qtaeg3.png] [Image: Tigaz3.png] [Image: nL5qt3.png] [Image: ivGzn3.png] [Image: hqluO3.png] [Image: dkzOh3.png]
[Image: FP6obR1.png]
My favourites so far:
[Image: C4oWz3.png][Image: 3qE7e3.png][Image: aNzdU3.png][Image: RRAuM3.png][Image: VERjt3.png]

Edited to add my first unicorn and two three more pretties (I just can't resist the two-toned ones):
[Image: QgWsf3.png][Image: MDt7N3.png][Image: 2Z6rN3.png][Image: NkHBn3.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
I am obsessed with them too lol, spending SO much gold on the horseshoes since the droprate fell o.O
Trying to get all the outcomes (HAHA), desperately wanting one with a long shiny blue mane (AABBcc) but no luck so far.

Some of my specials:
My two batwings (a third is in trades), the second is my ONLY unicorn so far:
[Image: H9lC53.png] [Image: 18OY63.png]
My two feather winged ones:
[Image: H2iVI3.png] [Image: nCfaT3.png]
Some outcomes I have only one of yet
[Image: 0JEfh3.png] [Image: QwbRp3.png] [Image: U4R8R3.png] [Image: ilPSX3.png]

Else I like a lot
[Image: 7lT5Q3.png] [Image: wiASg3.png][Image: asGZX3.png][Image: emVn83.png][Image: wWiq43.png][Image: SCgb93.png]

actually I like them all XD
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
I am also obsessed with these. Here's some of my favs.

My first:
[Image: 6115G3.png]

Other favs:
[Image: aQpN83.png][Image: bnbm63.png][Image: lmnZM3.png][Image: 2gA023.png][Image: TeEEY3.png][Image: DQrBL3.png]
Absolutely delighted with this breeding outcome:
[Image: JpWd13.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
Wow! It's so nice to be here.  I like horses, so I'm crazy about KURANTO!
Here are my beauties!

[Image: j0a0N3.png][Image: IKUB03.png][Image: c6Rbl3.png][Image: 3v7L93.png]
Another breeding success:
[Image: i4HxQ3.png]