• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Show off your Ranblekos!
Heart 
Even though we already have a new release, I'm sooo excited about the Ranblekos! And since it's been two weeks now...

[Image: m5bHL3.png][Image: OKmWW3.png][Image: 5VYlO3.png][Image: zSa5v3.png][Image: UAUuA3.png]

[Image: y5Aza3.png][Image: 7GdOd3.png][Image: VFOOM3.png][Image: HiWlg3.png][Image: ovwMR3.png]

[Image: GTJsD3.png][Image: 4cBJE3.png][Image: aOXSX3.png][Image: ISZRP3.png][Image: amINb3.png][Image: I2BPV3.png]

[Image: rFktB3.png][Image: DkD2c3.png][Image: qxxz53.png][Image: fH1dj3.png][Image: kp6NU3.png][Image: R3zkN3.png][Image: xaBCP3.png]

[Image: BTdl53.png][Image: e5Iqq3.png][Image: Mx3Pm3.png][Image: qrW873.png][Image: X4sWR3.png][Image: aNXHD3.png]

[Image: Dd6Mx3.png][Image: MW8rj3.png][Image: r3Wvt3.png][Image: 1h8Jp3.png][Image: 3d7Cr3.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
(03-23-2021, 10:26 PM)dustpuppy Wrote: Even though we already have a new release, I'm sooo excited about the Ranblekos! And since it's been two weeks now...
[Image: rFktB3.png]
Oh myyy, those red eyes make me want to start paying better attention to these critters. What a beaut'!
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
[Image: 5vevK3.png][Image: gLcGz3.png][Image: UAvYT3.png][Image: lJNAW3.png]
love the Ranblekos that are mostly a solid colour.
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
Even tho I am totally in love with our horsies atm, I am planing to increase my Ranblekos hoard later on xD

Fav froggies so far:
[Image: lXXU83.png] [Image: xoZzL3.png][Image: wI37U3.png][Image: Eu8723.png]
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
Some of my favorites:

[Image: oEiZw3.png] [Image: 9C3VD3.png]
[Image: FP6obR1.png]
I got two more beauties:
[Image: MkEf33.png][Image: S3QaI3.png]

Edited to add:
HOLY MOLY this girl just grew up with her tongue sticking out! :O
[Image: PnzvC3.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
[Image: hT4WG3.png]

Bleko tongue <3
[Image: 32DUn3.png]