• 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
New Species Discovered
OUTPOST #1 – BULLETIN #103
PRIORITY: URGENT
PURPOSE: ANNOUNCEMENT
SUBJECT: NEW SPECIES DISCOVERED

Attention all scientists!

Finni Mortis, who has been away for a few months on a research expedition, has sent word of a new discovery! The automatic caretaker that returned bearing this news also brought back enough genetic data to begin capsule production, and for the next couple days, you will be able to easily grab some from the cupboard in the common room.

Although we don’t yet have access to his field research notes, that won’t stop us from beginning our own studies as we observe the growth and behaviors of this new species, which Finni Mortis has named Ebena Kurantos. As always, thank you for your hard work, and please remember to submit all gathered data to the outpost’s public database for review!

[Image: UB7i11.png][Image: y32zX1.png]

I know this may feel a bit soon after the previous release, but infinis made us a special treat for their birthday.  Don't forget to wish them a happy birthday below!  These will flood for 48 hours before joining the normal rotation.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, INFINIS!!
Hoarding g1 Fluganta Ratos to make a Skeksis empire. I'm also making a Sciuro colony based on games played in Niche: A Genetics Survival game. Also hoarding Hundos and Krizos for...stuff.
Happy birthday Infinis!
Happy Birth!

DOLORITO~
I swear there was an 8ft Naganto in my lab!
Happy Birthday!!
Happy birthday!!!
ahh Happy Birthday Infinis!
have day infi :)
Jay 27 | They/Them
Sketches, Concepts, and Pixels
happy birthday!!
Happy birthday !!