• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone sold creatures?
Curious since the money flow is so limited. If anyone has, how much did you ask for them?
[Image: rosxx.png][Image: bH7X9.png][Image: ApMlC.png][Image: 6igK5.png][Image: prsqJ.png][Image: NkZbc.png]
Not yet but if I were to theoretically sell one, I'd say it'll take about just as much gold as you can gain with a free capsule slot for 2 days and then add profit gold because economy, perhaps a range of 35-60 gold. (Not yet counting species rarity like Girafos)
I've got 250 for a Saltanta :)  My price range is 50-100 for commun creature and 200+ if it's a more rare one. The price flow is limited, but I'm clicking a bunch and I'm active on others website, so I guess it help a bit xD
♧ My lab ♧ 
Share the same name on Dragon Cave and Protochroma!
[Image: 680081.png][Image: 680387.png][Image: 262473.png]
In the Market I’ve asked for the best offer, but I have to agree that it depends on the breed and generation for what I’d be willing to accept at minimum. The two times I received gold, I received 60 for a bug and 80 for a pupper.
[Image: fqhmZ.gif]   wheeloftime13[Image: o2biA.png]
                                                                                                Scroll                                       Lab