• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How many creatures do you have?
Question 
So how many creatures in total do you have? Or post how many of each kind you have?

I'm pretty new and only have 21 creatures in total. :P
[Image: 0g6bq1.png][Image: 6yFqR1.png][Image: KnDxV1.png][Image: 6a1Q01.png][Image: cdetu1.png][Image: RfVmI1.png]
25, mostly bugs.
[Image: rosxx.png][Image: bH7X9.png][Image: ApMlC.png][Image: 6igK5.png][Image: prsqJ.png][Image: NkZbc.png]
I joined yesterday so I have only 8 so far and they are still capsules. How long does it take for them to grow?
I joined yesterday and have a total of 5, currently at max capacity. 5 is the max capacity right?
After almost two weeks I'm at 38 creatures, 14 of them still growing. :)

(06-01-2020, 04:27 PM)Evelyan Wrote: I joined yesterday so I have only 8 so far and they are still capsules.  How long does it take for them to grow?

It takes between 2.5 - 4 days. Here is the help page with more information.
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
I have 14 so far. :)
Right this second, 62 creatures. Been on for about a month now almost!
Nothing to see here right now. Check back later.

Avatar from a wonderful webcomic called The Glass Scientists, check it out if you enjoy Jekyll and Hyde + Werewolves + other fun things!
Joined the site today and have two creatures so far. :D
I have 116 but I started in the beginning of May.
I have 25 creatures.