• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Show off your Alsalto!
It's been two weeks now and I can't wait to see all your foxes! Here are some of my favourites:

Klara:
[Image: t1dej.png]  [Image: 8zFnw.png]  [Image: 1MZAJ.png]  [Image: XO7I9.png] 
[Image: QrixJ.png]  [Image: FQxd9.png]  [Image: HpAbQ.png]  [Image: 89R6M.png]

Transira:
[Image: NMuI1.png]  [Image: LkV3g.png]  [Image: RKDLk.png]  [Image: 9z1bK.png]

Glacia:
[Image: jdbHi.png]  [Image: Shydq.png]  [Image: jiEq7.png]  [Image: g8CLw.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
This is my favourite Klara:
[Image: W4rmO.png]

And I went a bit wild on Transira's:
[Image: 4t9Ov.png][Image: 6QzOz.png][Image: tdgW3.png][Image: bqCXU.png][Image: iSrph.png][Image: gJjaV.png][Image: UUHx4.png][Image: W17v6.png][Image: P11Tz.png][Image: Xpd98.png][Image: z6Jl1.png][Image: HgK38.png][Image: cRARp.png][Image: o8Zm5.png]
Daily Showcase:
[Image: KvQtd3.png][Image: zzH0h3.png][Image: rMyYm3.png][Image: QFTwi3.png]
This is my favourite fire fox:
[Image: nSn14.png]

And here comes my favourite ice fox:
[Image: pN1r4.png]

And that's my best mixed fox:
[Image: kVyXr.png]
[Image: 324VK.png]  Visit my Lab!     Looking for a creature with the partical code PMR  [Image: 8m9tW.png] Buying Sciuros for 50g!
Favorite Klara:
[Image: 3DDMm.png]

Favorite Glacia:
[Image: k8UCX.png]

I'm still working on breeding, so I don't have much in the line of Transira, but I have this one that looks neat
[Image: MzvAo.png]

I'm sad I haven't gotten a stripey fox yet, they're so cool...
My favs so far:

[Image: rHVJA.png][Image: hcTUx.png][Image: Qthke.png][Image: NrvGX.png][Image: PDi2B.png][Image: A7TUb.png][Image: TCzzZ.png]
I really like the brown ones with lighter sides but so far they've eluded me. But I got these new lovelies:
[Image: kr9pm.png] [Image: PVSmu.png] [Image: bN6li.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
favourite Ice:
[Image: ELQLB.png] [Image: MSOiC.png] [Image: gd2VO.png] [Image: Ac7dx.png] [Image: eYtlQ.png] [Image: 4eIXP.png]

favourite fire:
[Image: 2SGHm.png] [Image: 7oG54.png] [Image: 98zS4.png] [Image: MinMf.png] [Image: wMRmS.png]

favourite hybrid:
[Image: cmZmr.png] [Image: AAbAI.png]
Albino hybrid with both fire and ice <3
[Image: WUnUC.png]

And two more hybrids
[Image: bgdY5.png] [Image: pLR6F.png]

I'm not a huge Alsalto fan (more into the Fridas!), but this Klara is dropdead gorgeous:

[Image: WFFX7.png]

No polyps (perfect, from my perspective), just a beautiful fur pattern. :D
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
(01-23-2021, 01:58 AM)pinkgothic Wrote: No polyps (perfect, from my perspective)

I'm a little surprised that I like the Alsaltos so much, usually any polyps or other organic stuff growing on creatures bothers me (or crystals growing directly on skin - on turtle shells that's fine). I tend to just think of these polyps as flames and the crystals as tufts of feathery white fur, that helps. XD

Back on topic, I finally got a two-tone brown one!
[Image: bFopF.png]