• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Special Days - Lab Massbreeds
This thread is made to announce, organize, and gather people to do something spectacular through the Shelter, filling it! Different from the other massbreed thread, this one focuses in breeding any or all kinds of pairs from your lab, no set limitations! And only for days I think we as a community can celebrate, such as New Year or the site's birthday!

Upcoming is New Year, hence I made this thread in case people want to save their pairs for the event 5 days ahead! I will be massbreeding pairs, almost my whole lab, and I would like to see the number of capsules in Shelter rise to new heights! If anyone's also going to be breeding stuff later, let us know here! :D
Saltanta! <3
Good idea! I'm planning on breeding all of my grown up Alsaltos and Frida Fisistos.
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
Will be breeding everything again for New Year :eyes:
[Image: FP6obR1.png]
around 24 hours from now, I will be doing the massbreed :o
Saltanta! <3
People are fillling the Shelter already? Change of plans, I guess :o
I'll start breeding and abandoning things in 2 hours instead
Saltanta! <3