• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Subspecies - Butterfly Bekos!
The Beko notes were just released and it turns out that their Cimo friends aren’t included in their genes. I adore the Bekos with butterfly pals (even though I haven’t gotten one yet myself) and I would love to have a thread where we can share our special Butterfly Bekos!!

Please post your Butterfly Bekos below! :D
✧/ᐠ-ꞈ-ᐟ\ my lab ✧*:・゚✧ my scroll /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
I buy Fluganta Ratos for 70g! Message me here or DM me on discord (MinyMilo#9824)
[Image: 1snsn.png]
I only have one, but she is a really pretty one:
[Image: mLy61.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
Omg, that wing and tail combo AND a cimo friend? I'm so jealous!!
✧/ᐠ-ꞈ-ᐟ\ my lab ✧*:・゚✧ my scroll /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
I buy Fluganta Ratos for 70g! Message me here or DM me on discord (MinyMilo#9824)
[Image: 1snsn.png]
Here's mine
 [Image: Gz4fq.png]
[Image: 9yCpG.png] [Image: ONK4G.png]
[Image: FP6obR1.png]
[Image: nGwmb.png][Image: PQmRf.png][Image: NP7rZ.png]

I wonder what causes them to have these Cimo friends
(12-12-2020, 11:13 PM)Ilqueria Wrote: I wonder what causes them to have these Cimo friends

My best guess is something about their code, but don't ask me what; it's certainly not a pattern I've been able to discern yet, if that's indeed what's doing it.
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
(12-13-2020, 12:29 AM)pinkgothic Wrote:
(12-12-2020, 11:13 PM)Ilqueria Wrote: I wonder what causes them to have these Cimo friends

My best guess is something about their code, but don't ask me what; it's certainly not a pattern I've been able to discern yet, if that's indeed what's doing it.

Curious. I put the exact code of my butterfly lady into the predictor, and the result was a bird that looked exactly like her but WITHOUT the butterfly.
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
Maybe you have to be raising a Cimo alongside them?
(12-13-2020, 12:57 AM)dustpuppy Wrote: Curious. I put the exact code of my butterfly lady into the predictor, and the result was a bird that looked exactly like her but WITHOUT the butterfly.

We might be speaking about different things (or I don't know how to add a creature code to the predictor nor why one would do that). To stress, I'm talking about the creature code, not the genetics - the random sequence of letters and numbers in the URL that identifies your creature uniquely on the site. As far as I'm aware, genetics has been ruled out already (see first post, "[...] aren’t included in their genes").
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]