• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
show off yout Vira Beko!
The creatures that have been released this time are so diverse as the Crizo!
I want to see how diverse Vira Beko, so.... show your bird! (or dinosaur head)

[Image: M8z4N.png]
First, here is my Vira Beko. she looks like wearing a gold suit lol
I like how the blue head complements the tail
[Image: jkraN.png]
[Image: fqhmZ.gif]   wheeloftime13[Image: o2biA.png]
                                                                                                Scroll                                       Lab
Monochrome!
[Image: woHjQ.png]

I am also partial to this lady:
[Image: VjjeX.png]

I'm dying to get a silkie. Now that the genes have been revealed I can start breeding. ^.^
Yesss! Can't wait to see everyone's pretties!
Here is my first one:
[Image: dcbLS.png]
Here is possibly my favourite so far:
[Image: mKUua.png]
Fluffy boys:
[Image: XlLDN.png] [Image: f2ywJ.png] 
Butterfly Beko:
[Image: mLy61.png]
Rainbow Beko:
[Image: 7S91k.png]
Some more I like:
[Image: lo4Yq.png]  [Image: HFy12.png]  [Image: D8uOS.png]  [Image: c4VVa.png]  [Image: whLxG.png]
And my adorably ugly one:
[Image: YtHRk.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
These two are wonderfully ridiculous.

[Image: iSJID.png][Image: WxirN.png]
Two more fluffies:
[Image: hLmva.png] [Image: KlMbg.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
[Image: MwauN.png] [Image: uIMnB.png] [Image: GacG4.png] [Image: qBiMz.png] [Image: 12TwQ.png]

Just a couple of my favourites so far, and one baby I'm excited about because it has a dinosaur tail. I really want a dinosaur-headed birdo but I can afford to be patient! Love these big birdies.
These two are my favourites so far:
[Image: TLLqC.png]
[Image: lxkz2.png]

And I had to call this one "Turkey Cosplay", because, come on, it is obviously a Deinonychus cosplaying as a turkey, you can totally see the suit:
[Image: Bq6Yd.png]

These fellows just have a mind-boggling variety.

@Mathcat: I love your ridiculous dinosaur-headed Vira Beko. XD Also looks like it's wearing some kind of costume, and thanks to the expression it has, it looks like it expects you to tell it that it looks fantastic, unless you want your head bitten off. XD
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
(12-12-2020, 07:46 PM)northxblue Wrote: [Image: GacG4.png]

Wow, that one is awesome!

Two more from my flock:
[Image: tJDKe.png]  [Image: YKvzW.png]

It's so fluffy!

[Image: L8E4l.png]