• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show off your Abomenas
Surprised there doesn't seem to be a thread for these soft tentacly lovelies! Either that or I'm blind, which is always a (pretty good) possibility. (If so, sorry!)

My absolute favourite of the lot I managed to nab is this boy:
[Image: Sdjvd.png]
Given how colourful these are, this one's dichromatic nature seems pretty rare!

I'm also partial to the red body type:
[Image: ovjDk.png]

Although I didn't manage to nab one of the red-bodies with a bright red head, which I could imagine looks stunning. :D
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
(11-19-2020, 07:01 PM)pinkgothic Wrote: Although I didn't manage to nab one of the red-bodies with a bright red head, which I could imagine looks stunning. :D

Can confirm :)
[Image: Q96NS.png]

But I think my favourites are the ones with green body
[Image: q7k8r.png] [Image: Z88kL.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
Here's my two favorites! I like the orange/purple/blue combos the best!
[Image: QhMcw.png][Image: K6mI3.png]
[Image: oXB3e3.png][Image: 9WYid3.png][Image: fW9cl3.png]
Pahidermo collector here! I love them all, but the matchy-matchy ones are so good :D

[Image: 6fDWo.png][Image: GDdOP.png][Image: d8PIE.png]

Mixed colourations are excellent too, tho! I love the reds and blues together:
[Image: fZZ94.png][Image: WMsOH.png]

All three colours at once is also lovely! Very rainbowy:
[Image: cIN6i.png]
(11-24-2020, 08:58 PM)Amphyrre Wrote: [Image: d8PIE.png]

Aah, wow! I was not expecting that one to look this great, what with the fins and head being much lighter than the body. But wow! Nice one!
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]