• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quests...
Are we allowed to discuss them at all? I'm asking because my friend and I are currently stuck on one together and we can't figure it out.  We're literally going around in circles thinking of what to do to the point we're getting frustrated.  If we could discuss them, I'll elaborate on the quest.  If not, welp...crap.
People have been asking questions and offering hints and tipps on the announcement threads of the quests (in the Announcement section), so I guess it is probably allowed. Which quests are you stuck on?
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
(11-06-2020, 10:09 AM)dustpuppy Wrote: People have been asking questions and offering hints and tipps on the announcement threads of the quests (in the Announcement section), so I guess it is probably allowed. Which quests are you stuck on?
It's the Abandoned Communications Outpost Tower one.  You'd given the hint of "Think less complex" in the Announcement post but I honestly don't understand that as I seemed to have ventured down every avenue of lesser complexity in my head when it comes to The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (as several clues point to the book/movie).  Even my friend who absolutely loves the book had a hard time figuring it out thus I'm left ruminating over the hints that the story has given.
I've sent you a PM. :)
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
I'm having the same password woes as well, been trying simple stuff based on the clues & I'm stumped ;( it's gonna be something so obvious I bet haha...
My Lab | My Scroll
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  [Image: DQn6v.gif][Image: SpOMu.gif] [Image: f7pMR.gif]*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Yeah I found the first one, but now I'm stumped on that second one . .
(11-11-2020, 07:07 PM)onakra Wrote: Yeah I found the first one, but now I'm stumped on that second one . .

I don't remember the whole quest as it has been weeks ago, but if I remember correctly, you have to search for the second one elsewhere, not in the same room
Saltanta! <3
The second one is up the stairs :)