• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Your GSP seems to be broken....
As you walk by the bulletin board on your way to the cafeteria for breakfast, your gaze catches on a bright blue notice that wasn’t there last night. You pause to read it.

Faulty GSPs
There have been numerous reports of faulty genetic sequencing panels.  If you need assistance reparing your GSP, please don't hesitate to ask.  Only by working together can we overcome this virus.

You continue on to breakfast, feeling uneasy.  Why is your GSP broken?
Oh noooo! Rampant speculation: Does Fade affect computers, as well? XD Unexpected turn of events!

Lovely! I was not expecting another element of the plot at this point in time. It's great. Thank you! <3
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
this GSP is fun, I'm gonna hate it when they take it away.
[Image: t5CGl3.png][Image: WDLB73.png][Image: YXCvH3.png][Image: eT6us3.png]
Am I the only one who wishes the females were flipped so the couples would face each other?
My Lab | My Keep
Lol my is brocken again ,i can´t do enter .
Are you on mobile or desktop? Do you have JavaScript disabled?
I just want to say that I'm loving this event, from the mysterious beginning on. A huge thank you to everyone who's ben working on it, you're all awesome! =D
This event makes me super curious for future ones!

Gonna be sad when its gone-

Just remember to not stress yourself Corteo-
and have a good day fellow scientists <3
+゚*。:゚+ .Any clicks given are very appreciated!+゚*。:゚+ .
+゚*。:゚+ .+゚*。:゚+ .+゚*。:゚+ .+゚*。:゚+ .+゚*。:゚+ .+゚*。:゚+ .
[Image: Halo--Cat.png]
Corteo Wrote:Are you on mobile or desktop?  Do you have JavaScript disabled?
Desktop , no is on , i look on my broweser , if the Problem is ther
So I think there was something faulty with my brain, too. Apparently taking real notes on paper makes the GSP make a lot more sense to my single-brain-cell mind, and I’ve finally decoded two samples. It’s not a ton, no, but after failing a lot, it feels like an accomplishment. Maybe my brain had the Fade? xD

Regardless, I’m off to see Thad before I lose my stride with this thing. Our man repairs things quick, so fingers crossed we get this nonsense solved~!

10/10 would recommend taking actual notes, though. I’ve been trying to keep it all in my head and failing - even when I thought I had gotten it down.
Now that I've started the quest, I see that it's oddly fitting that the hard drive on my ailing laptop died just as I opened this announcement the other day. The Fade is more contagious than we knew!