• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Show off your Strigostos
All of the newest creatures are so pretty- I especially love the strigostos. Their skull is so cool!
[Image: Voksg.png]
What do your guys' look like?
I really like the blue ones, but the green highlights are so nice too. 

[Image: Cbzu1.png][Image: xXeeL.png]
Love the monochrome green one. :)
[Image: M1ZPD.png] [Image: uQZoF.png] [Image: mOw7a.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
The only one I have so far!! He reminds me of Christmas with his colors ...  :)
[Image: sE7uY.png]
My Lab | My Scroll
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  [Image: DQn6v.gif][Image: SpOMu.gif] [Image: f7pMR.gif]*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
I love the owls, they are beautiful!
[Image: IbgSt.png] The silver horns!!!

[Image: 4UOk7.png] The red high lights!!!

[Image: QCIS9.png] They are SOOO gorgeous!!!
Please click them!!
[Image: dLg8J.png][Image: feCjn.png][Image: rBaAu.png][Image: YGzjp.png][Image: cPClX.png][Image: FmnKb.png][Image: yhmGf.png][Image: rweCv.png][Image: m8ikQ.png][Image: pjM3j.png]
These are my two favourites from my haul:

[Image: yGlMm.png]
The orange wing highlights are generally my favourites (even the ones with green wings; they look like they're wearing the owl equivalent of a park ranger uniform, or something like that :D) and to me they stand out the best with brown horns and dark wings like this. <3

[Image: Ktvdv.png]
None of my others are monochrome like this and I really like it. :)
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
I think I like the orange high-lights the best, they look like embers! But the greens also look pleasantly ghoulish!

[Image: 52O4A.png][Image: 2NST1.png][Image: rOy8p.png][Image: IWXAy.png]
[Image: oXB3e3.png][Image: 9WYid3.png][Image: fW9cl3.png]