• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Show us your Limaka Cevalo!
My first three adults all turned out to be Searunners. I especially love the all-blue one! :)
[Image: jQ8D3.png] [Image: VyjcP.png] [Image: 6ysfW.png]

What variations are you all hatching? Show them off here! :)
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
I got Seerunners and Seenares, but I traded on the market for a Gardener. These are my two first adults (first one my own catch, second the trade):
[Image: mu7eV.png] [Image: dLqap.png]
I like the Gardner most right now, but I have more coming up.
Another matured:
[Image: kyyRj.png]
[Image: 324VK.png]  Visit my Lab!     Looking for a creature with the partical code PMR  [Image: 8m9tW.png] Buying Sciuros for 50g!
[Image: Twh39.png]
looks like spidey lol
(09-16-2020, 02:17 PM)redriot Wrote: [Image: Twh39.png]
looks like spidey lol

You are totally right! Maybe we can find other superheros too!
[Image: 324VK.png]  Visit my Lab!     Looking for a creature with the partical code PMR  [Image: 8m9tW.png] Buying Sciuros for 50g!
(09-16-2020, 02:36 PM)Outpost Hunter Wrote:
(09-16-2020, 02:17 PM)redriot Wrote: [Image: Twh39.png]
looks like spidey lol

You are totally right! Maybe we can find other superheros too!

I have a spiderman too! :) Mine's a female bat though.
[Image: Yg1Y7.png]

Back on topic, my koi grew up:
[Image: 82cJF.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
These are my current favourite two!
[Image: EFgcu.png] [Image: UvulC.png]

My favourite subspecies of the three is definitely the Searunner as they most resemble horses to me
Particularly fond of Seasnares.
[Image: XKpgF.png] [Image: TUm8s.png]
[Image: FP6obR1.png]
[Image: AVZye.png][Image: LJSLJ.png][Image: 8ReRT.png]
[Image: 0g6bq1.png][Image: 6yFqR1.png][Image: KnDxV1.png][Image: 6a1Q01.png][Image: cdetu1.png][Image: RfVmI1.png]
I got pretty lucky with the new releases, my first two capsules hatched with uniform head+body colors :O
[Image: pd9PT.png] [Image: zua14.png]
[Image: AnonZ.png]   [Image: EhfNv.png][Image: Ewcfh.png][Image: BgJ67.png]
My first one was this Seasnare! She's pretty matchy!
[Image: TVYYI.png]
Here are my other two favourites at the moment:
[Image: SsiuA.png] [Image: oEipp.png]
She/her | Instagram | Deviantart
[Image: kwGn2.gif]