• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Community Spotlight Creatures (Closed atm)
(09-07-2020, 05:34 PM)BlueLatios Wrote: The polls have been posted, sorry for being late! I may try to do it in a shorter time window, maybe 5 days to submit creatures and 5 days for voting instead of a week each. The polls will close in 7 days from now.

Also, the maximum options for poll is 10, so I had to use random dice rolls to exclude a few Krizos. Sorry >.<

As for the voting polls, I decided that you can vote for up to 3 creatures. Is it too many, too low, or just right?

5 days sound fine, though with 7 days you might get more votes? Agree with Shark, Google forms is a great alternative :) 

Three votes seems like a good amount. As for whether you should limit the amount of creatures in the poll, like you asked on the Discord, I think it depends on how many are entered. If it runs over 30 entries per gender, I think that'd be too much

Messages In This Thread
RE: Community Spotlight Creatures (Senfina Krizo) - by Ziranos - 09-07-2020, 05:56 PM