• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Show off your Girafos
I bred two beautiful blue Girafos (I especially love the first one!) and traded for this cute brown one:
[Image: UkGYN.png] [Image: JpEnX.png] [Image: KizJc.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
(10-13-2020, 08:45 PM)dustpuppy Wrote: and traded for this cute brown one

And thank you for this lovely gold-dusted Kosmira! <3

[Image: WphQ2.png]

I was looking for literally any 2G Kosmira swap, but I really like this one. :D
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
I got my first Cupboard Rafo! I even had the time to yeet another capsule in the shelter to grab this one!
I am very curious what I got.
[Image: ekhnf.png]

And I bought this nice one from the Market bom BlueLatios:

[Image: ydZd2.png]
[Image: 324VK.png]  Visit my Lab!     Looking for a creature with the partical code PMR  [Image: 8m9tW.png] Buying Sciuros for 50g!
I think this is my fav now:

[Image: Csf2p.png]

I could grab ist from the shelter, while everyone was hunting the new creatures.
[Image: 324VK.png]  Visit my Lab!     Looking for a creature with the partical code PMR  [Image: 8m9tW.png] Buying Sciuros for 50g!
During the Halloween craze I managed to nab a Girafo from the cupboard that turned out stunning:

[Image: 3MJip.png]

Love him! So glad I have one of these shiny blue 'rafos at this point. :D
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
Finally managed to buy two males as mates for my two single females. Here are the handsome gentlemen:
[Image: XYkzn.png] [Image: fW1yx.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
(11-20-2020, 10:58 PM)dustpuppy Wrote: [Image: XYkzn.png] 
Omai! What a handsome green fellow. @_@
[Image: BBMo8.png][Image: iOzsz.png][Image: vDaLA.png]

Some of my first and favorite ones
Those are nice. I like the golden one.
By sheer chance, I bred this female who is 100% identical as a male I bred from a different couple:
[Image: UStiB.png] [Image: u7s7G.png]
I haven't yet managed to get offspring from them, but I'll keep trying!