• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Show off your fishies! (Senvidas)
[Image: UAmTG.png]
I generally love all-grey bodies, but wow do they look great with dark red fins! (And probably all other dark fin colours, to be honest...)

[Image: 4zCTf.png]
I find it hard to describe why I love this boy so fiercely but he's just beautiful to me. I think it might be because he looks a bit Fade-d even after the event is done. :D

[Image: qDWgY.png]
Practically monochrome dark red. What's not to love?

[Image: 5IoCN.png]
Gosh. This one's colour-combos just make me think of an actual fish. It just looks so alive to me.

[Image: JMhIx.png]
Sort of monochrome yellow! Definitely a keeper.

[Image: vjbfv.png]
YesssSSSssss, bright, flashy fins to contrast a muted body~

[Image: WNYuR.png]
Literally the same concept in dark. Orange fins are quite something.

[Image: onfUV.png]
I really enjoy how the fins of this one sort of lose their cohesion a bit against the same-coloured blotchiness.

I'm definitely hoarding these. The past bunch of days I've picked up Senvidas and Viras and that's it. Of course, I see Senvidas much more often than Viras, so I tend to be locked with them, which is fine by me. I've started stunting some which my attempt at eyeballing revealed as possibly-genetic-duplicates and my goal appears to be getting one cupboard adult Senvida of every gene combo and one stunted juvenile and then as many extras as I happen to get my hands on.
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]

Messages In This Thread
Show off your fishies! (Senvidas) - by pinkgothic - 08-30-2020, 02:04 AM
RE: Show off your fishies! (Senvidas) - by pinkgothic - 12-06-2020, 04:16 AM
RE: Show off your fishies! (Senvidas) - by milo - 12-07-2020, 04:15 AM