• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Show off your fishies! (Senvidas)
I just noticed there doesn't seem to be a thread for this yet! (Or I'm blind. Very much a possibility. I've missed things before despite checking for them thrice, it's not unheard of. XD)

I am super fond of the feesh, so I'll probably end up hoarding them! (They are currently almost in the majority in my lab, I have twelve adult fishies as I type this, thirteen Screeches, but I've definitely favourited more of the fishies.)

Here are my favourites so far!

[Image: Yurzi.png][Image: rJOB5.png][Image: LnniZ.png][Image: QQFVz.png][Image: cHtcY.png][Image: Fye2o.png][Image: Vegny.png]

Show me yours? :heart:
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
my one and only fish hasnt hatched yet but i thought its ID was funny because it's OHwBB x)
[Image: OHwBB.png]
[Image: IlyLy2.png][Image: nOSPY2.png]
Some of my favourites:
[Image: gbGN6.png] [Image: WPxKz.png] [Image: YoD5o.png] [Image: ICheq.png] [Image: qrx5R.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
(08-30-2020, 03:27 PM)dustpuppy Wrote: [Image: WPxKz.png]
Ooh, I really like this boy! Nice catch!
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
New acquisition:

[Image: obQ4z.png]

I didn't know I wanted this girl, but I totally did.
I only have this one, because I am concentrating on other species right now, but he does look handsome I think....
[Image: earvk.png]
[Image: 324VK.png]  Visit my Lab!     Looking for a creature with the partical code PMR  [Image: 8m9tW.png] Buying Sciuros for 50g!
Here are my fishies!
[Image: 3Wsdy.png]
Wednesday (3Wsdy)
Since she's not fully grown yet, I'd appreciate any clicks!
[Image: WTcHt.png]
Witchcraft (WTcHt)
She/her | Instagram | Deviantart
[Image: kwGn2.gif]
(09-10-2020, 05:41 PM)Tourmaline Wrote: [Image: 3Wsdy.png]
Wednesday (3Wsdy)

Ooh, she turned out beautiful! And I apparently got the exact same genome from breeding just recently! What're the odds of that? :D

[Image: 1QMcQ.png]
[Image: QHGTB.png]

Really enjoying this pale & green lady!
I just found this one, dunno what it'll look like, but it's apparently a doctor
[Image: DrCOx.png] DrCOx
avatar by DecemberStar on Flight Rising
[Image: 147Vo1.png][Image: gNBmt1.png][Image: tcJuv1.png][Image: qrC5y1.png][Image: BT9yj1.png][Image: x0eC71.png][Image: x2t8Y2.png][Image: bkZQx2.png][Image: 4Kndt2.png][Image: lE0ZA2.png]