• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fan Site: NEMO's Ark
hi, i requested a username change on my account and instead of "vampire" it is now "dracula". is it possible to have my username changed on NEMO's ark or should i make a new account?
(01-24-2023, 06:34 AM)vampire Wrote: hi, i requested a username change on my account and instead of "vampire" it is now "dracula". is it possible to have my username changed on NEMO's ark or should i make a new account?

:) I'll change it for you! Give me some minutes from the timestamp of this post. Will edit once done. Should be all done.
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
sorry for the late response! it worked and i can log in, thank you so much for your help!!
Is it possible to login for getting gold for clicks?
(05-19-2023, 01:11 AM)Ookami Kenran Wrote: Is it possible to login for getting gold for clicks?

That's actually something that has to be enabled on the The Final Outpost end - but what you can do is ctrl+click (or command+click if you're on Mac) on the "View page" links, which will open them in new tabs, which don't have the restriction that an iframe does; you'll be logged in for those!
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
Hi, we messed up and need a password reset. We stupidly only saved the password in Firefox but got it confused with an old actual site login, and deleted it without saving it elsewhere. Whoops! Any help would be awesome, thank you, so sorry for the hassle. Our username is the same as here, animarums.
adult - they/them (collectively) - plural & fictional
seeking codes containing any of the following: dks, ds, sth, art, cay, dimi, sif.
(06-22-2023, 05:01 AM)animarums Wrote: Hi, we messed up and need a password reset. We stupidly only saved the password in Firefox but got it confused with an old actual site login, and deleted it without saving it elsewhere. Whoops! Any help would be awesome, thank you, so sorry for the hassle. Our username is the same as here, animarums.

Sent you a PM!
The site was just down briefly and it looks like it will be down again sometime soon-ish (sadly no exact ETA). The downtime shouldn't last too long, though. Sorry for the inconvenience! My host is doing some emergency maintenance on the physical machines the server is hosted on.

Edit: Maintenance should be over, unless my host messed it up in some way and needs to do another. Things should be back to normal now!
is there a way to request a password reset onsite or is this the place to do it? i've tried every password i can think of and i just keep getting "try again"... super sorry if i've missed something obvious!
✓ dreaming of the following codes (any creatures, any letter case): Acorn/Ac0rn, Lily, Lotus/L0tus

(09-07-2023, 09:11 PM)miaou Wrote: is there a way to request a password reset onsite or is this the place to do it? i've tried every password i can think of and i just keep getting "try again"... super sorry if i've missed something obvious!

This is the right place! I'll send you a PM in a few minutes.