• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Show off your Screechs!
First one I traded for, the rest I hatched/bred. The variations seem infinite. XD

[Image: 5z5VS.png][Image: 3yQO5.png][Image: inYlJ.png][Image: Y3Xzs.png]
Help, my Krizo fell into a paintbox!
[Image: 1jvSE.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
[Image: PzaVM.png][Image: hK62R.png][Image: XijfY.png][Image: xGTxT.png][Image: x17fm.png]

Some more! Loving all the variations!
[Image: oXB3e3.png][Image: 9WYid3.png][Image: fW9cl3.png]
Some new Krizos I hatched! I'm so glad I finally got one with that super pretty gold color (ok, I've actually got two now, but I like this one a lot more), and the pink one is a very interesting color I hadn't seen before; it really reminds me of rose gold.
[Image: jrtKH.png][Image: BwrVs.png][Image: wR8wR.png][Image: U4gcL.png]
[Image: YPU3B3.png]
[Image: WFk2S3.png][Image: oYCgM3.png][Image: jtSZY3.png][Image: GYfvk3.png]
My new pretty silvery one :)
[Image: rqF2x.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
These genetics sure are wild, huh?
[Image: uK3FC.png]+  [Image: DKJkJ.png][Image: 3RbwW.png]
While I was expecting the baby to look different, I wasn't expecting it to be quite this different!
[Image: YPU3B3.png]
[Image: WFk2S3.png][Image: oYCgM3.png][Image: jtSZY3.png][Image: GYfvk3.png]
Definitely some really varied genetics. :3

[Image: 5QVnw.png]  +  [Image: ZBD2z.png]  =  [Image: IvlOp.png]
More new ones:
[Image: PyFCd.png][Image: GbV9P.png][Image: tH2Za.png][Image: gJB7R.png]

Also I like the deep purple of this bred one:
[Image: jRuZh.png][Image: XOrA4.png] = [Image: 3YTeX.png]
I am really pleased with how this boy turned out:

[Image: 4frbj.png]

(Not quite my favourite ever - my heart currently belongs to Constance ii from @Chaosdawn's previous-to-last post here - but pretty far up the list!)

And while this chap is very colourful, he's really growing on me:

[Image: yOR8r.png]
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
Some more pretties :3

[Image: iOE57.png][Image: RmO7B.png][Image: wJgVI.png]