• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Show off your Screechs!
These are my favs so far.
[Image: kbTaw.png][Image: 58VmS.png][Image: yRFBJ.png][Image: hMVVX.png][Image: rVeq1.png]
(08-06-2020, 08:59 AM)Ladon Wrote: These are my favs so far.
[Image: kbTaw.png][Image: 58VmS.png][Image: yRFBJ.png][Image: hMVVX.png][Image: rVeq1.png]
I didn't know there was a white tiger pattern. That's cool.
(08-06-2020, 02:04 AM)klapollo Wrote: also @dustpuppy on the crest inquiry: i am not sure if they are “the same” genetically, but i believe it is indeed an instance of the swirlies! i’ve done a real quick rough markup here to show
[Image: RlBhhfm.jpg][Image: x7WaUqK.jpg]

Thank you so much! :) That is very helpful!

My newest adult is kind of a reverse tiger:
[Image: KLLgu.png]

Edited to add this beauty I just bought:
[Image: pFEat.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
[Image: S3EIm.png][Image: Y7bDi.png][Image: zN8Pm.png][Image: ZIMYQ.png][Image: XToRD.png][Image: e2qh5.png][Image: yYffQ.png]
More handsome bois, some I traded for. 

[Image: q3DzT.png][Image: v6LUh.png][Image: hDbsV.png][Image: XOrA4.png]
[Image: vqoSI.png]
I bred this one and its my new favorite
[Image: jQR8L.png][Image: tJ4ju.png][Image: Ab3vP.png][Image: Uu8kG.png][Image: 4MsiL.png][Image: kuooz.png]
Hatched all of these myself

[Image: 1Ezrc.png][Image: JjcCN.png]
These two are inverses of each other, which is why I'm making them a pair and they were part of the first batch I ever got.

[Image: VGhe1.png]
Bought this stunning one from someone in the Market
[Image: 0g6bq1.png][Image: 6yFqR1.png][Image: KnDxV1.png][Image: 6a1Q01.png][Image: cdetu1.png][Image: RfVmI1.png]
A few more I hatched myself, including my first one with a purple body, and my first with the keel-billed toucan crest! I also really like the pink body with the bright blue highlights the first two have.
[Image: XFH9t.png][Image: IZ1xq.png][Image: OwJWy.png][Image: RfxC9.png]

And here's two more I picked up from the market! The second is probably the most subdued one I have so far.
[Image: Hzkfy.png][Image: rrezP.png]
[Image: YPU3B3.png]
[Image: WFk2S3.png][Image: oYCgM3.png][Image: jtSZY3.png][Image: GYfvk3.png]
Two Three more adults I'm really happy with:
[Image: uqCGk.png] [Image: Lmr3x.png] [Image: LrnlD.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
Two more of mine, the first one is bred. And more on the way! XD

[Image: 1XCF6.png][Image: AyuJ8.png]