• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Show off your Screechs!
These are my only adults but I got about eight more on the way. 
[Image: ZbnZP.png][Image: 58VmS.png][Image: a9OOa.png][Image: M7Oi1.png][Image: JZVxH.png]
Wait, the eyes are way back there... ?

Anyway, here are my newest adults:
[Image: XFEjI.png] [Image: vWRga.png] [Image: 98lQn.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
(07-30-2020, 07:00 PM)dustpuppy Wrote: Wait, the eyes are way back there... ?
Yes :3 pterosaurs were ridiculous! they had small eyes and large bills. this might help: https://prnt.sc/ts1ibc (1 - eye; 2 - nasoantorbital* fenestra (a hole in the skull that helps lighten it); 3 - nostril.

*this hole is normally called the antorbital fenestra (hole in front of the eye socket). krizos are based on thalassodromeus sethi, and the antorbital fenestra in this species eclipsed the nostril, hence nasoantorbital.

sorry i'm full of fun pterosaur facts

[Image: KD1UR.png]      [Image: Chaos.png] [Image: ageoo.png]
t
he last one is absolutely hideous and i love it. <3
I love all mine but here are my 3 faves so far

[Image: nHyjp.png][Image: Vsjiy.png][Image: VvpPC.png]

I have this baby one that I'm excited about
[Image: chicS.png]

edit: Love the baby one's head but disappointed otherwise
I click the pets in your signatures
~ . * . ~
@Desirai : WOW, those are gorgeous!

(08-01-2020, 12:51 AM)infinis Wrote:
(07-30-2020, 07:00 PM)dustpuppy Wrote: Wait, the eyes are way back there... ?
Yes :3 pterosaurs were ridiculous! they had small eyes and large bills. this might help: https://prnt.sc/ts1ibc (1 - eye; 2 - nasoantorbital* fenestra (a hole in the skull that helps lighten it); 3 - nostril.

*this hole is normally called the antorbital fenestra (hole in front of the eye socket). krizos are based on thalassodromeus sethi, and the antorbital fenestra in this species eclipsed the nostril, hence nasoantorbital.

sorry i'm full of fun pterosaur facts

Thank you! :)  I must now collect pterosaur facts. And pterosaurs.
[Image: W3YuK.png]  [Image: yE9Uv.png]  [Image: y5Ron.png]  [Image: uWrTF.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
Infinis, your Chaos is quite the handsome toucan  :)
[Image: Niyaka.png]
My fav so far.   :heart:

[Image: jQAY6.png]
I thought I've show mine already, but here you go: [Image: foPiF.png] [Image: pnJiY.png] [Image: ACEig.png] [Image: Asz3Y.png] [Image: tfWGR.png]

I have also a dedicated tabs here: https://finaloutpost.net/visit/Nightmon/2339
♧ My lab ♧ 
Share the same name on Dragon Cave and Protochroma!
[Image: 680081.png][Image: 680387.png][Image: 262473.png]
Thank you all for showing! 
It is fun to see various screechs!:blush:

here is another one
[Image: 64rix.png]
i have quite a few, but here are my three current faves~

[Image: lkkXn.png] [Image: m1HSx.png] [Image: 25GZp.png]
also this lil dude whos yet to grow up:
[Image: e4BbW.png]