• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Show off your Screechs!
Senfina Krizo are officially my favorite creatures here. I think I will just keep breeding them forever.
[Image: BoqB2.png][Image: HBtYE.png][Image: RKR6D.png][Image: YoX7s.png][Image: 97dLJ.png][Image: sXBPP.png][Image: SZGbX.png]
[Image: oXB3e3.png][Image: 9WYid3.png][Image: fW9cl3.png]
I have a few, but this lady is my favorite. :)
[Image: ZLeOu.png]
Here are my favorites!

[Image: uhtPN.png]
Uncifera

[Image: e8YdY.png]
Encyclia
[Image: 2445894a26473001d9ed4e234f99d102.png][Image: alien00065.gif][Image: 2445894a26473001d9ed4e234f99d102.png]
(10-09-2020, 09:27 AM)Mockingbird13 Wrote: Senfina Krizo are officially my favorite creatures here. I think I will just keep breeding them forever.
Same here! I haven't really done much breeding yet, but I had made a few pairs a while ago and yesterday I went through and made several new ones (I do wish it was easier for me to come up with names, though). I can't wait to see what their offspring look like!

While I wait for those to grow up, here are the newest ones I bred from my older pairs (there were two others, but I decided to put them in the shelter since I already had two kids from that pair):
[Image: Il2Bm.png][Image: k7DQH.png][Image: y2yX5.png][Image: J9HNC.png][Image: YoUnx.png]
The yellow ones are twins!
[Image: YPU3B3.png]
[Image: WFk2S3.png][Image: oYCgM3.png][Image: jtSZY3.png][Image: GYfvk3.png]
(10-15-2020, 06:40 AM)BrokenGems Wrote:
(10-09-2020, 09:27 AM)Mockingbird13 Wrote: Senfina Krizo are officially my favorite creatures here. I think I will just keep breeding them forever.
Same here! I haven't really done much breeding yet, but I had made a few pairs a while ago and yesterday I went through and made several new ones (I do wish it was easier for me to come up with names, though). I can't wait to see what their offspring look like!

While I wait for those to grow up, here are the newest ones I bred from my older pairs (there were two others, but I decided to put them in the shelter since I already had two kids from that pair):
[Image: Il2Bm.png][Image: k7DQH.png][Image: y2yX5.png][Image: J9HNC.png][Image: YoUnx.png]
The yellow ones are twins!
That last Krizo looks like a mix of these two of mine! Haha!
[Image: YSwXm.png][Image: m4SgN.png]
(10-15-2020, 06:40 AM)BrokenGems Wrote: [Image: k7DQH.png]
Gosh, this one is beautiful! Goals. :D

Edit:

This bred boy just grew up. I like him! :D

[Image: qLjPi.png]

Edit II: Oh no, I really like his sister too! :O

[Image: OD4Xs.png]

...I was going to trade one of the siblings. What now? 8D
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
Newest bred Krizos, all grown up!
[Image: 5dcP6.png][Image: CvqwD.png][Image: M9dJV.png][Image: wSr4E.png][Image: 9oaNy.png][Image: XoKZB.png][Image: 8eUxG.png][Image: Ynpf9.png][Image: 58Ka7.png]
[Image: YPU3B3.png]
[Image: WFk2S3.png][Image: oYCgM3.png][Image: jtSZY3.png][Image: GYfvk3.png]
(10-15-2020, 01:50 PM)pinkgothic Wrote: This bred boy just grew up. I like him! :D

[Image: qLjPi.png]

Edit II: Oh no, I really like his sister too! :O

[Image: OD4Xs.png]

...I was going to trade one of the siblings. What now? 8D

Ooooh nuts this pair is just really good at making beautiful offspring. @_@

[Image: cp3Jt.png]

...I think I'm just going to have to keep breeding them. They'll be a very large family at this rate. @_@
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
I'm officially in love with these lovely pterosaur babes. I currently have 402. No, I don't have a hoarding problem! They're just...so colorful! Also my sister (Crowsong44) thinks they're "cool...but not as cool as you think they are" so some of these are from her, and I give her my beetles and some other creatures for them. Some are also from the market. And I snap up capsules from the shelter, too! So a variety of places.
[Image: vw8EM.png][Image: ucn5g.png][Image: pR7nY.png][Image: keawW.png][Image: PLcxF.png][Image: UVslK.png][Image: D3hss.png][Image: XZYbg.png]
This guy is by far my favorite of the Krizo's I have <3
[Image: iUJsv.png]

But I'm partial to these guys too
[Image: 1zk6k.png][Image: 6emaO.png][Image: oqGDb.png]