• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Breeding Genetics /Appearance Predictor with GUI
(08-11-2020, 05:02 PM)Virida Wrote:
(08-09-2020, 08:35 PM)Lunch Wrote: So, I made a blank .txt file, named it and selected it, but when I go to paste the genetic code of the pet in the Add Data Entry page(and I'm choosing the right species), it keeps telling me gene sequence input invalid on it. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong...

The only thing I can really do with the program is use the Predict Appearance which works fine for me.

And the rest of my post got ate. Ugh. Okay then.

Thank you for making something like this! It's pretty helpful! :)

Edit #2: It let me enter my Senvida Naganto, so I don't know why it is not letting me add my Stranga Sciuro. I'm going to try to keep working with it to see what happens. Sorry for all the edits, but I just wanna make sure I'm not doing something wrong with the program! :)

The problem was not with your input, I had a typo in my data for the Stranga Sciuro so it could not properly recognise which part of the genetic sequence goes with which trait. Thanks for bringing this to my attention, it´s all fixed now and if you download the current version it should work for the Sciuros as well :)

Thanks so much! :) It seems to be missing Senfina Krizo. I should have mentioned it earlier, but only finding it now when trying to put in the data. Sorry about that. :(

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breeding Genetics /Appearance Predictor with GUI - by Lunch - 08-14-2020, 05:36 PM