• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Breeding Genetics /Appearance Predictor with GUI
(07-27-2020, 03:10 PM)BlueLatios Wrote: Yep. Before version 4, it was using tabs and I realized that with different textfiles, comes different interpretations of them from different OS. It doesn't always read tab characters as '\t' nor always save them as such instead of multiple spaces, hence I changed it to just spaces instead. Originally it was meant for the textfiles to be able to be copy-pasted to Google Sheets, but I discarded that idea. People can replace the spaces with Tab space if they want to copy them over to Google Sheets, though

That is interesting, thanks for that tip! I converted my formatting to use single spaces as well now, I had been using tabs too.

HereĀ“s the runnable jar if you want to test it: link

(And since you are code savvy, is there any way to get this damnable forum to show me the tags instead of its interpretation? Once I hit preview my url is a link already, no chance to edit it, quotes are already quotes without tags and it is driving me spare)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breeding Genetics Predictor with GUI - by Virida - 07-28-2020, 12:25 AM