• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Breeding Genetics /Appearance Predictor with GUI
(07-26-2020, 10:58 PM)Evelyan Wrote: I put the codes in like before but it worked this time, don't know what happened before (may have made a spelling error).
I have tried it both with the empty file (it actually saved data into the file) and without the file it worked too.

I cross-checked it with the Blue's LATI programme and the results are the same. :)

You should make it more clearer in the first post that you need to make an empty project file that you than save the data into, I have misread that part.

And I have found out that the normal copy/paste doesn't work but Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V does so you should mention that in the first post too.

Otherwise it's really good idea and gives you better visual of what the pet can possibly look like.
I am glad it works for you now! I added a welcome screen to the program that gives some more explanation on the file and mentions the copy/paste issue you encountered! :)
I also unlocked the import/export options so if you want to use your Lati files without having to re-enter all your critters manually just download the updated version and it should (hopefully) make things easier!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breeding Genetics Predictor with GUI - by Virida - 07-26-2020, 11:40 PM