• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Show Off your Turtles!
First two (males) are from the caves, golden crystal female is a lucky grab from the cupboard!
[Image: xjUxF.png][Image: n5rI5.png][Image: 6l8qO.png]
 Really loving the red shell on my white crystal boy!
[Image: oXB3e3.png][Image: 9WYid3.png][Image: fW9cl3.png]
Some of my favourites (although I like them all):
[Image: vMuK6.png] [Image: GL3aB.png] [Image: oKqMX.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
these are the only 2 I have

[Image: HdYkW.png][Image: xZuoB.png]
I click the pets in your signatures
~ . * . ~
[Image: 5TFdB.png]
Finally have a fourth Selo! So far all my breeding attempts haven't produced viable results :( Fortunately I grabbed this girl from the cupboard. Now with two males and two females I can make more frequent breeding attempts!
His parents were stubborn, but it was worth the wait:
[Image: GveMG.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
It took a lot of breeding tries, but I finally have 2 offspring! One golden girl and a white crystal boy (oddly enough the golden girl is the daughter of a white and blue crystal pair)
[Image: 9l2iq.png][Image: MUwwE.png]
If I can successfully breed these two I can get third generation Selo!
Finally got red crystal one from the market, I love her :)
[Image: XfVDW.png]

Does anyone know how many different crystal colours there are? I have seen red, orange, white, yellow, green, dark blue, pink.

9 crystal colors in total, the other 2 would be purple and watermelon (or rainbow, if you can call it that.) You can check my spreadaheet - the old one, atm - for how they look.
Saltanta! <3
(08-14-2020, 03:24 PM)BlueLatios Wrote: 9 crystal colors in total, the other 2 would be purple and watermelon (or rainbow, if you can call it that.) You can check my spreadaheet - the old one, atm - for how they look.

Thank you! :)

[Image: Jw2Gd.png]
Meet my very green turtle :) He just grows up today!
[Image: YpxH8.gif]
Away