• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ID showcase
XANTO - [Image: XANTO.png]
Gy3lk - [Image: Gy3lk.png]
SILab - [Image: SILab.png]
IvlOp - [Image: IvlOp.png]
[Image: oXB3e3.png][Image: 9WYid3.png][Image: fW9cl3.png]
[Image: mrmvp.png] - mrmvp (Mr. MVP), who just to spite me wound up actually being a Mrs. MVP
(08-13-2020, 10:25 PM)Dapple Wrote: [Image: mrmvp.png] - mrmvp (Mr. MVP), who just to spite me wound up actually being a Mrs. MVP

i was afraid the same might happen with mrDNi [Image: mrDNi.png], had to actually use an influencer on his capsule to be sure LOL but she is no less of a valuable player for it!!
[Image: Onyit.png] - (Onyit) - No problem naming her!
[Image: JOxER.png] - (JOxER) - Also easy to name.

[Image: tIgUR.png] - (tIgUR) - I made him a lovable goofball to go with the misspelling.

[Image: 9KAWZ.png] - (9KAWZ) - Pity she didn't turn out black or at least dark.
[Image: KaWmG.png] - (KaWmG) - I picked up a Male Influence along with his capsule - just what I needed for a breeding pair of fluganta crows.

[Image: BAtmN.png] - (BAtmN) - I do wish "Batman" had turned out a darker color.
zeoeo [Image: zeoeo.png]
PopMr [Image: PopMr.png]
wtGUN [Image: wtGUN.png]
aNGa1 [Image: aNGa1.png] (think angel)
OOze6 [Image: OOze6.png]
d8HOE [Image: d8HOE.png]
Just nabbed this one! hoping to collect more soon!
kcKEd - kicked [Image: kcKEd.png]
[Image: IlyLy2.png][Image: nOSPY2.png]
I got one today. It's still a capsule at the moment but this name is such interesting
mJSjM - [Image: mJSjM.png]
Two of my deer have codes that sound like names, so I named them after it:
JuMUK (Jumuk) - [Image: JuMUK.png]
b4Eth - (Baeth) [Image: b4Eth.png]

This butterfly wants to see the world burn:
BUtRN - [Image: BUtRN.png]

Wow, this one has a PERFECT word code! With the proper capitalization and everything! :)
It means song or poem in Old Norse (I think).
Kvida - [Image: Kvida.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
Here's an interesting one
GVGVL - [Image: GVGVL.png]
[Image: gmmck.png] Gimmick basically named himself with the code gmmck. Couldn't resist!
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]