• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ID showcase
[Image: ZPHYr3.png] ZPHYr (Zephyr), [Image: AYARI3.png] AYARI (Ayari), [Image: Pment3.png] Pment (Pimento), [Image: 3Tubb3.png] 3Tubb (Tubbs), [Image: ivDiE3.png] ivDiE (Liv), [Image: BEn7S3.png] BEn7S (Ben), [Image: LuzP03.png] LuzP0 (Luz), [Image: mtDyw3.png] mtDyw (Mt. Dyw)
all clicks are very appreciated!
ID: BOXeR [Image: BOXeR3.png]
[Image: rkNPY2.png] Making mistakes is proof that you‘re challenged.
i've got some new ones!
[Image: b0NyT3.png] b0NyT (Bonito), [Image: ANih03.png] ANih0 (Aniho), [Image: fLYBY3.png] fLYBY (Zoomy), [Image: 8moss3.png] 8moss (Moss), [Image: GeXjp3.png] GeXjp (Gex)
all clicks are very appreciated!
I got the best code! <3
[Image: uHura3.png] uHura
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
(12-13-2022, 06:23 PM)dustpuppy Wrote: I got the best code! <3
[Image: uHura3.png] uHura

Okay, yes, that's amazing, especially given the colouration! [insert heart-eyes emoji here, which the forum is eating] Everyone else go home, this thread is over, lol. Wow. What a code.
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
[Image: hOurU3.png]  hOurU - Hour
[Image: bRKEN3.png] bRKEN - Broken. One of my favorite codes I have.

[Image: gON5E3.png] gON5E - Gone 
[Image: rekuo3.png]rekuo - Rikuo. Only special because it's the name of a character from Darkstalkers (I wish this guy was green.)
[Image: NoUay3.png]NoUay - Visually and phonetically similar to 'No Way'
[Image: ReDeO3.png]ReDeO- Rodeo
[Image: rU1An3.png] rU1An - Ruin. Also similar to a character's name in the Dark Crystal (Rian).
[Image: 9gTry3.png] 9gTry-  Try
[Image: DI0Va3.png] DI0Va- Diva. Also similar to a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure character named Dio.

[Image: oTHi13.png] oTHi1- This one is only special to me because it was visually and phonetically similar to the BeetleJuice character's name 'Otho'. (Also  is the name of a Roman Emperor.)

[Image: D7uId3.png] D7uId - Druid

[Image: H0Ert3.png]H0Ert- Hoe (gardening tool and crude slang term). Also, if pronounced out loud, sounds similar to 'hurt' or 'heart'.

[Image: JGgAR3.png] JGgAR - Jaguar

[Image: EWwRm3.png] EWwRm- Eww (Even if I don't think Cthulhuphants are gross.)

[Image: C2E4m3.png] C2E4m - Cream
[Image: RueAS3.png]RueAS - Rue
[Image: Huwgo3.png] Huwgo - Visually and phonetically similar to the name Hugo
[Image: pCk3R3.png] pCk3R - This is one of my favorites and makes me laugh. It's visually and phonetically similar to the crude slang word 'Pecker'.
[Image: hRORE3.png] hRORE- Either Horror or (NSFW) Whore

[Image: krWIn3.png]krWIn - Visually and phonetically similar to the name Irwin. This was also my first dinosaur capsule I grabbed when I joined in February 2022.

[Image: P4ygo3.png] P4ygo- Pay & Go
[Image: b00MF3.png] b00MF - Boom (If you want to be crude, MF where MF stands for...well you know.)
[Image: FUDjE3.png]FUDjE - Fudge
[Image: ASsjk3.png]ASsjk - Ass JK. Worth it, especially the 'just kidding' code ending.
[Image: b5o0M3.png]b5o0M - (Another) Boom. I wish her colors were better, but keeping her for the code and also because of the dinosaur parts.
[Image: NYy5f3.png]NYy5f- This one is special to me because the code is similar to a character named Nny in the JTHM comic by Jhonen Vasquez. The color scheme also worked out in that favor too.

[Image: ka5IU3.png]ka5IU - Grabbed because code was similar to 'Kaiju'.
[Image: Pep4i3.png]Pep4i - Pepsi

[Image: DrDOg3.png]DrDOg - Dr. Dog
[Image: hPekZ3.png] hPekZ - Nothing too special- I just thought it was funny it was a bird creature with the code similar to 'Pecks'. Also this was the first Vira Beko I grabbed when I joined.

[Image: SIRv23.png] SIRv2 - Sir

[Image: aBOck3.png] aBOck - Code Reminds me of the Pokémon Arbok (one of my favorite Pokémon thank you very much)

[Image: eriDb3.png] eriDb - Eri (Name)

[Image: jin0L3.png] jin0L- Jin (Name). This one is special to me because one of my nicknames is 'Jin' and is also the name of my favorite Tekken Character and one of my favorite YuYu Hakusho characters too. I'm also fond that this one, with this particular code, turned out to be all recessive.

[Image: WEego3.png]WEego - Code reminds me of the Native American folklore monster Wendigo (Also the fact it's a ghoulish deer beast helps too)

[Image: BaeqN3.png] BaeqN - Phonetically similar to Bacon
[Image: bd0LL3.png] bd0LL - Doll

[Image: HQWlQ3.png] HQWlQ - Code looks visually similar to Howl

[Image: 2dPEn3.png] 2dPEn - 2D Pen. Imagine writing with the stinger end.

That's about it, unless I overlooked some in my lab. I'll either update this post in the future or just drop a new post with more new cool codes.
[Image: 4AS0l1.png] 4AS0l - For a soul. I feel pretty lucky being new and getting a unique id already :)
[Image: Kr1kK2.png] Kr1kk - Krikk! Although my brain keeps autocorrecting it to "Kirk", so maybe I'll rename him lmao
▸ Rabbit ◦ She/He/They ◂
[Image: bqLLl3.png]bqLLl [ball]
[Image: WuPSd3.png]WuPSd [whoops]
[Image: uO42T3.png]uO42T [oat]
[Image: VNAP43.png] VN4P4 [nap, honk shoo honk shoo]
[ holy fucking bingle. what?! :3 >[Image: 834pb2.png]
My boy LiFtY
[Image: LiFtY3.png]