• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ID showcase
[Image: oldvG3.png]
oldvG (it'll be a while before she lives up to her code)

[Image: MinKV3.png]
MinKV (definitely a part of the weasel family)
piece of cake XD

[Image: cAAkE2.png]
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
[Image: P3arL1.png]
Just bred P3arl <3 so excited to see what they look like!
Just picked up a perfect palindrome!
[Image: nR0Rn1.png] - nR0Rn
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
I just picked up... Cupso! I can't wait to see them grown up.
[Image: Cupso1.png]
I think this cat wants belly rubs - exactly seven of them.
[Image: 7Ru8s2.png] - 7Ru8s
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
Picked this baby up from the shelter because of her name. I’m still trying to figure out what Oince means - maybe she was trying for Ounce? Either way I absolutely love her ID. [Image: oince2.png]
[Image: zjzSd2.png]
~hello~
you can call me bee. I go by she/her. <3
[Image: Iggix3.png]
Iggix here is my favorite! Traded for him before I even noticed the code, and he quickly became one of my favorite creatures. He can't have gotten many clicks while growing, because he is the saddest fish
[Image: Iggix3.png]
Help me make Iggix the happiest fish in the world!
(07-22-2021, 11:08 AM)MyopicDinobird Wrote: [Image: Iggix3.png]
Iggix here is my favorite! Traded for him before I even noticed the code, and he quickly became one of my favorite creatures. He can't have gotten many clicks while growing, because he is the saddest fish
Haha, I actually tried to trade for that one, but it looks like you beat me to it. XD But I just wanted another Senvida, so I'm glad the specific code found a loving home. :D Congrats on the acquisition!
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
some codes i've gotten which gave me a chuckle.

[Image: daBat3.png] - daBat
[Image: ERMsy3.png] - ERMsy
[Image: BEdAH3.png] - BEdAH
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair