• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
show off your muskbirdos
I see a thread for every other species but the birdos, so as a collector I will be the first to show some love to these underappreciated(?) birbs;

my fav g1s so far - as it turns out I really like the dark/grey base with brighter secondary colors
[Image: dWywT.png][Image: nBvlx.png][Image: nV5bp.png][Image: 2b77L.png]

And some bred birdos
[Image: M9uTX.png][Image: RCghP.png][Image: phWLX.png]

I've yet to actually hatch any yellow based birds myself, all the ones I have I've gotten from other people :o
I don't have many but I like these:
[Image: adG4A.png] [Image: J7vUj.png] [Image: Kr8k6.png] [Image: 2JKXM.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
I only have the one so far but I hope to get more soon! [Image: 71TxA.png]
Hoarding g1 Fluganta Ratos to make a Skeksis empire. I'm also making a Sciuro colony based on games played in Niche: A Genetics Survival game. Also hoarding Hundos and Krizos for...stuff.
I only have these two so far, Nightglider and Professor Plum, but I'm hoping to hatch some lighter colors to mix things up :3 I like my dark ones, too, tho, haha

[Image: UMh2T.png][Image: ifCEk.png]
Oh! Almost forgot this little guy
[Image: DQu7E.png]
He's still a baby but it looks like he's...green? With a red bill? Don't know what I'm going to name him yet...
[Image: oXB3e3.png][Image: 9WYid3.png][Image: fW9cl3.png]
[Image: R9nCJ.png] i love the base color
love these birds! been trading every canine i get for them o/ here are my favorites !
[Image: L2Rpa.png][Image: TbHWj.png][Image: 387fY.png][Image: z7YjH.png]

and one who...well, looks a lot like a hummingbird, haha!
[Image: y1knl.png]
Some more musky birds :3 I was surprised by the very yellow/bronzy one because both her parents were pretty dark!

[Image: iT7bE.png][Image: j8SuL.png][Image: Tywa1.png]
[Image: oXB3e3.png][Image: 9WYid3.png][Image: fW9cl3.png]
These guys are by far my favorite species on the site. They remind me of comorants, some of my favorite birds irl, and have a great range in colors without looking messy 99% of the time (looking at you, Senfina Krizos).
Here are my favorites:
[Image: 7PVOJ.png]
This girl looks pretty different from both her parents and has those little highlights in her blue feathers that show up sometimes. Not sure whats up with those but they look marvelous.

[Image: s4E9d.png]
Also pretty different from his parents. The green beak/legs is pretty cool, not to mention it matches his wing claws/facial markings. Just lovely colors in general.
[Image: 81071_2c41138fb180a61c_I.gif][Image: 201068_ca8d4d7b83250ccb_I.gif][Image: 81908_87a3c493506f4a88_I.gif]
Local Muskbirdo enthusiast.
My newest birds, I got these from the market
[Image: XlngN.png] [Image: AlqUU.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
[Image: VTNt4.png]
Here's mine, only got the one atm! Waiting for her to grow up
She/her | Instagram | Deviantart
[Image: kwGn2.gif]