• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Show off your Stranga Sciuros!!
This is the one I got from the quest, and I really lucked out with him
[Image: OFGJc.png]
This beauty just grew up and she's perfect.  :heart:

[Image: 5Mvs4.png]
So excited, my first multiclutch just emerged! :)
The funny thing is, their parents look like twins, but the twins don't (I know it's not surprising, but I think it's amusing):
[Image: 5UZvm.png]  +  [Image: IGJ6l.png]  =  [Image: TYmtt.png]  [Image: eGsNr.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
My quest boy is so cute!
[Image: lCLJV.png]
I thinsk these might be my favourite creatures. got these from the quest. Can't wait to get a female to start breeding.

[Image: 324VK.png][Image: ZCuBs.png]
[Image: 324VK.png]  Visit my Lab!     Looking for a creature with the partical code PMR  [Image: 8m9tW.png] Buying Sciuros for 50g!
This one followed me home from the communications tower quest, and I love him!
[Image: atLxp.png]
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
[Image: cESKc.png]

I just got my first one from a quest!
These are one of my favorite creatures
She/her | Instagram | Deviantart
[Image: kwGn2.gif]
[Image: wzCM3.png]
Here's a sqiuro I got from a quest!
[Image: mNxWT.png]
My first bred Strange - very colourful despite the plain father.
[Image: 324VK.png]  Visit my Lab!     Looking for a creature with the partical code PMR  [Image: 8m9tW.png] Buying Sciuros for 50g!
[Image: skOKT.png][Image: uWSrD.png]
My two new ones!
I just bred these two together, curious to see the results
She/her | Instagram | Deviantart
[Image: kwGn2.gif]