• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A new quest has arrived!
The latest installment of The Final Outpost's story is here! You can find it on the Quests page (https://finaloutpost.net/quests/) titled "There’s a message from Marsh summoning you to the communications office…what could that be about?"

Thank you for your patience, and we hope you enjoy this quest!
LETS GOOO
[Image: Y9Pwu1.png]My Lab  buying Sciuros of ANY AGE for ANY PRICE
jipie! thanks a lot!
regards, lamel

[Image: 8lDfr3.png][Image: gffDA3.png][Image: xgdtg3.png][Image: vIKL03.png][Image: SJOU03.png][Image: oyXwz3.png][Image: IlGkl3.png][Image: cdANe3.png][Image: ziCRu3.png]
*crawls out of my hole*

Inspo... inspo for Bright writing...
Bringing the chaos into this future
(he/they/nya)
Fictive.
Quick heads-up to minimise confusion: The last page was meant to give out a gold reward. It didn't initially do so (and it doesn't yet, the fix is still in flight!), but don't worry, you are not going to miss out, we'll credit you the gold once the fix is out. There is no action required on your part. <3

This also means you don't need to hold off on playing the quest until this is fixed, unless, of course, you want to see the money counter go up live. :)
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
Gold has been credited.

The fix is also technically rolled out, but I'm still holding my breath to see whether the code in the fragile old code base works or just broke everything. QA is about to get back to me on that. (Meanwhile, the person I just called "QA" is probably tickled pink that I used that term...) and now it works. Thanks for your patience, all!
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
[does quest, flickers mildly]
thank you for more quest/story line. i'm just reeealleee not liking the conflict.
nothing wrong with the writing or anything, i just don't like conflict... even of the fictional sort. ^^;;
[Image: PpOqm3.png]
Thank you in advance for any/all clicks!
Feel free to mine my lab-tabs. Especially the Cuddles Plz tab!
other places to find me: Magistream|Marapets|Steam: 412706121