• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Warning!
Do not, I repeat do NOT, engage with Mr. Yosof.  Authorities are on their way to deal with the situation as we speak.
Oh-oh...
Wanna get more clicks? Try this!
Could you also feed my other babes, please?⬇
[Image: 13706194.gif]  [Image: 1093031.png][Image: seejey.png][Image: mj1s9x4.png]
[Image: percent_0]
That's just mean haha. I went for the capsule slots. xD
Limaka Breeder
"It takes courage to let down your armor, to welcome people to see you as you are." - Divine Rivals
Oopsie...too late. Heh-heh-heh....
(04-01-2024, 12:16 AM)Corteo Wrote: Do not, I repeat do NOT, engage with Mr. Yosof.  Authorities are on their way to deal with the situation as we speak.

I heard their "pst" before I read your warning!

Worse: I bought ten of everything before learning that I had three days to use them... : /
Wanna get more clicks? Try this!
Could you also feed my other babes, please?⬇
[Image: 13706194.gif]  [Image: 1093031.png][Image: seejey.png][Image: mj1s9x4.png]
[Image: percent_0]
:o OH NOOO 3 days to use them? :(( I bought 6 Happy Enhancers and 5 juvenile Growth Serums before I came to the board to check messages. :(( I wont lie I did try to buy slots but it wouldn't let me. I just used a good 400 and something gold. :(( Serves me right for going all gung-ho. :((
What you do today, Matters tomorrow.
[Image: rYgGF3.png]
Crap. I bought a genetic enhancer and used it already. Should I be afraid?
[Image: WZl2B3.png][Image: 9VM4T2.png][Image: FmMdc2.png][Image: SwnhJ2.png][Image: bFMRT2.png][Image: hUbQM2.png][Image: 1nAWD2.png]
I bought 100 items without knowing if I can only use them for 3 days. lol I'll use my best for the rest of the time
Aaaaah this is so cool, I hope the effects don't wear off, and I wish the Happiness Enhancer was a regular item... :D
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
Hey... uh... I might have... um...
Bringing the chaos into this future
(he/they/nya)
Fictive.