• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Species Discovered
squeee, baby Hog Fathers!
perfect for the winter holidays. ^^
[Image: PpOqm3.png]
Thank you in advance for any/all clicks!
Feel free to mine my lab-tabs. Especially the Cuddles Plz tab!
other places to find me: Magistream|Marapets|Steam: 412706121
Oooo MY!!! xD
[Image: z5sx43.png][Image: tF5vL3.png][Image: XTSIa3.png][Image: Ccf3w3.png]
Thank you Kindly, for any clicks to my Capsules and Adults
I click ALL on the page, at least. Sometimes I click many pages and Profiles.
 [Image: 8Jhlw3.png][Image: y2kG23.png][Image: jtPsw3.png]
Heart 
These are fantastic! Thank you!
[Image: dragon-tattoo.jpg]  [Image: 1vzRx2.png]
Gator-type creatures. I go to a gym with a lovely lilypad-covered lake beside it. And multiple signs between the parking lot and the water to Beware the Alligators and that it's illegal (not to mention dangerous) to feed or molest them. Living here in Florida, you just learn that if it's a body of water bigger than a large rain puddle and more permanent than a storm flood that it probably has a resident gator or three. :)
I was a nuclear medicine technologist for many years.  I'm now retired and playing online games.
beeg peeg. giant hog. beautiful beastie <3 <3 <3! i’m obsessed with them.

the quest was fun and cute :]
[Image: tala2121.png]       [Image: EyeXI3.png]

(Dragon Cave scroll ^ Will gift complete lyrical lineage project eggs to anyone who asks :]! finished projects: X - X - X - X - )
[Image: h04ad3.png]
Hahaha I'm dead! It's literally just a poofy cloud of fluffy with legs and a snout! XD
To quote a great sage... 
           answer unclear, try again later.
[Image: 29SrR3.png]
(12-27-2023, 03:25 AM)annetteBlizzard Wrote:
(12-26-2023, 01:23 PM)lamel Wrote: oh, i love guessing, what the new pets will be - wild pigs, aligators and... Lemuren?

I'm thinking it looks like a red panda or a binturoung

I think red panda is a good comparision. The other I would say is a ruffed lemur because of the fluff on the side of its head and ears.
so, for my lab's tagging scheme's sake: a fabulous ungulate(boar), a handsome primate(lemur) and a fancy crocodilian? ^^

[Image: QUIpVFE.png][Image: OBrKa68.png][Image: Da1cz0f.png][Image: bYt72YT.png][Image: tqGkHih.png]
Away
Not sure if that's a fluffy porcine life form or an ovine life form with a snout and piggy feet.

And equally puzzled if the other is a primate or a mustelid or an ailurid. Doesn't seem to have "hands" as expected of a primate.
I was a nuclear medicine technologist for many years.  I'm now retired and playing online games.
the alta longboi floofers are indeed a mashup of weasels/stoats, lemurs, red pandas, and marmosets (the latter's head floof was just too majestic not to). additional inspiration was the fluffy kind of xmas tree tinsel, candycanes (to a degree with the striped tail) and the dull-red/woodsy-green scarf that one of my wintry themed ocs wears lol
[ LabFlight Rising ][Image: 0TlRKTj.png]