• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Species Discovered
Thanks for the info about the quest. When that warning comes up I'm never sure.

Can't wait for these lovely pressies to open!
Loving them! Especially excited to see boar-themed critters! Can't wait to see what the adults look like!
[Image: oXB3e3.png][Image: 9WYid3.png][Image: fW9cl3.png]
Oh woooow !! Thank you so much, this is such a nice solstice surprise!
Am I chaotic or just don't know what I'm doing? 

Ohhh dear, hubby's favorite animal are boars. He's squealing in the background right now XD
To quote a great sage... 
           answer unclear, try again later.
[Image: 29SrR3.png]
oh, i love guessing, what the new pets will be - wild pigs, aligators and... Lemuren?
regards, lamel

[Image: 8lDfr3.png][Image: gffDA3.png][Image: xgdtg3.png][Image: vIKL03.png][Image: SJOU03.png][Image: oyXwz3.png][Image: IlGkl3.png][Image: cdANe3.png][Image: ziCRu3.png]
whoaaa 3 new species! I was really excited when i saw them on the front page hahaa
Eeeep these piglets are so cute! Can't wait to see the new breeds as adults.
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
Can't wait to see if 2nd is a mustelid or a primate, and 3rd a gator or a short loong^^ or if I'm totally mistaken with my prediction rages:P

[Image: QUIpVFE.png][Image: OBrKa68.png][Image: Da1cz0f.png][Image: bYt72YT.png][Image: tqGkHih.png]
Away
Wait, does the second pig have stubby little Baby wings?!?
To quote a great sage... 
           answer unclear, try again later.
[Image: 29SrR3.png]
(12-26-2023, 01:23 PM)lamel Wrote: oh, i love guessing, what the new pets will be - wild pigs, aligators and... Lemuren?

I'm thinking it looks like a red panda or a binturoung