• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
post creatures to be described/complimented !
new here and figured looking at pretty creatures would be a good way to start off, since this site seems to allow for a lot of color variation 8) 

i’ll either compliment your creature or communicate what i believe they’re evocative of / give them a short description (never something intentionally deprecating); the outcome depends on my energy level and the volume of responses received! you may feel free to indicate your preference for a certain response too. i’ll do my best even if it means a delay
Firstly, welcome to the game, I hope you'll have a lot of fun! :)

This sounds interesting, here is one of my snakes:

[Image: SbnrV.png]
Her name is Aurora, she is 3 weeks old and has no children as of yet.
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
(06-25-2020, 08:47 PM)dustpuppy Wrote: Firstly, welcome to the game, I hope you'll have a lot of fun! :)

This sounds interesting, here is one of my snakes:

[Image: SbnrV.png]
Her name is Aurora, she is 3 weeks old and has no children as of yet.

her colors remind me a bit of the sun falling on plants that have only recently began to reclaim suburban concrete ! gives me a peaceful feeling, but also one of slight trepidation at what i would find if i continued to traverse such a scene—those green eyes are a clear sign of life, but life that can seemingly only thrive in the absence of meticulous maintenance, and which seems to suggest some calamity has happened (w/ respect to that mild sense of not-quite-impending danger, it also helps that she happens to be a venomous snake LOL)
I'll put two critters that have a nickname so you can compliment/describe the one who is more inspiring to you ^^
[Image: g3lcH.png][Image: OXB3M.png]
Since their name is french words, if you're curious here the inspiration: Fripouille can means "rascal" and I got her from a quest. My hamster have the same name and let's say that I've choose it quite well. Rouge Colère is litterally "Red Anger" and it's from the "Red gyarados" from pokemon. Lac colère is the french equivalent of "Lake of rage" in case you don't play pokemon, it's basically where you find the "Red Gyarados" in the game.
♧ My lab ♧ 
Share the same name on Dragon Cave and Protochroma!
[Image: 680081.png][Image: 680387.png][Image: 262473.png]
Here are some of mine, let me know what you think :)
[Image: jlodn.png][Image: pdnqV.png][Image: h9EyK.png]

And welcome to the game, I hope you enjoy collecting/breeding, so far it's very cool :)
[Image: 0g6bq1.png][Image: 6yFqR1.png][Image: KnDxV1.png][Image: 6a1Q01.png][Image: cdetu1.png][Image: RfVmI1.png]
(06-25-2020, 11:21 PM)Nightmon Wrote: I'll put two critters that have a nickname so you can compliment/describe the one who is more inspiring to you ^^
[Image: g3lcH.png][Image: OXB3M.png]
Since their name is french words, if you're curious here the inspiration: Fripouille can means "rascal" and I got her from a quest. My hamster have the same name and let's say that I've choose it quite well. Rouge Colère is litterally "Red Anger" and it's from the "Red gyarados" from pokemon. Lac colère is the french equivalent of "Lake of rage" in case you don't play pokemon, it's basically where you find the "Red Gyarados" in the game.

rouge colère has SUPER interesting colors, that skeletal rust look is incredibly impressive and the shine on it really gives an impression of bioluminescence in an otherwise dark environment, like a being from extraterrestrial waters where the bottom of the ocean is a sheet of glimmering soil

(06-26-2020, 09:39 AM)Danafox Wrote: Here are some of mine, let me know what you think :)
[Image: jlodn.png][Image: pdnqV.png][Image: h9EyK.png]

And welcome to the game, I hope you enjoy collecting/breeding, so far it's very cool :)

i dont have much to say about the second one in terms of like...what she is reminiscent of LOL i just wanted to say that the gold on muted colors is so gorgeous, that metallic sheen combined with the subtle textures given by her marking is wondrous. the first is really pretty too, like a sunrise obfuscated by a deep gray fog that seeps into the very soul but which the plant life seemingly represented by those deep brown antlers needs to soak in