• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Species Discovered
my guess is some kinda mix between a potoo and bird of paradise? though their legs look kind of waterbirdy… very excited!
I'm so curious to see how they grow up! Their juvenile form definitely looks like a screaming or hungry baby bird, lol. Kind of hoping for a fierce-looking bird of prey.
[Image: M2tn93.png]
Lab / CS / Scroll / Keep
still not seeing any, this has to be the first new release I am not seeing in the cupboard, very frustrating
chicken-mice?! ...or a Zaunkönig? (don't know the english word for it)

(11-28-2023, 05:14 AM)Thaliel Wrote: still not seeing any, this has to be the first new release I am not seeing in the cupboard, very frustrating

the cupboard is full with the new capsules, and only with them. strange, that You don't see them
regards, lamel

[Image: 8lDfr3.png][Image: gffDA3.png][Image: xgdtg3.png][Image: vIKL03.png][Image: SJOU03.png][Image: oyXwz3.png][Image: IlGkl3.png][Image: cdANe3.png][Image: ziCRu3.png]
(11-28-2023, 05:14 AM)Thaliel Wrote: still not seeing any, this has to be the first new release I am not seeing in the cupboard, very frustrating
Have you tried clearing your cache? Opening the site in another browser? Deactivating adblock in case you blocked something you shouldn´t have? Because the cupboard has not been empty after the initial frenzy was over, maybe 3 or 4 hours into the release. It has definitely been full for the past 12 hours
ohohoho!!!! these guys are so Creature, i’m totally enamoured with them :O! looks like they have some really nice colour combos. funky little wren orb, nightjar beak, bat eared buddies :]! and their little baby muppetlings
[Image: tala2121.png]       [Image: EyeXI3.png]

(Dragon Cave scroll ^ Will gift complete lyrical lineage project eggs to anyone who asks :]! finished projects: X - X - X - X - )
"Their lack of eyesight" - hm, but that one thing is an eye, correct? Cyclop chicken! XD
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
It’s a false eye marking to throw off predators :)
Okay they. Are. Perfect. Love 'em!
[Image: r9Vn93.png] [Image: ne8r23.png] [Image: WxKDb3.png]
Big Grin 
(11-28-2023, 01:32 PM)Corteo Wrote: It’s a false eye marking to throw off predators :)

Ah I see! ^^
So they rely on echolocation, as it is described, is that why they have bat-ears?
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^