• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Expanding the help page
Hi all!

As someone who knows intimately how the site works I can often overlook some much needed information for new players.  I would really appreciate some community help fleshing out the help page.
Oh, there could be some information about trading, what can be traded, and how it's handled.
Most especially since there's this blurb: "You can head down to the section of the Hub marked for your use—five stacked housing units labeled with your lab’s number—or you can amble around the ring to check out what is presently available."
I don't know if that's supposed to mean that we should be able to see all other trades currently being offered, meaning there is a Public and Private distinction, or if it's just flavor text. As well as, does it mean we can only have 5 trades open at a time?

(And is there a place we can review completed trades?)

Ah, and there can be a little more information regarding Breeding:
- How many capsules can be born/produced(?) per pair? (Min/Max?)
- Are there chances of outright refusals where a pair has to be nixed because they'll never breed together from then on?
Val
LabScroll | Dragons
She/Her | Pacific Time Zone (UTC−07:00)
Author | Artist
Now that clicks earn gold, would it be possible to add a note to Help about when clicks reset? I still can't figure out it it's site-wide or per-creature (e.g. clicks reset at 1 AM site time vs. you can click a creature once every 24 hours and have it count).
(05-10-2020, 10:54 PM)Valid Wrote: Oh, there could be some information about trading, what can be traded, and how it's handled.
Most especially since there's this blurb: "You can head down to the section of the Hub marked for your use—five stacked housing units labeled with your lab’s number—or you can amble around the ring to check out what is presently available."
I don't know if that's supposed to mean that we should be able to see all other trades currently being offered, meaning there is a Public and Private distinction, or if it's just flavor text. As well as, does it mean we can only have 5 trades open at a time?

It's just flavor text. :) I can revise it if Cort wants me to, since you're right that it could be confusing for new players--although a section on the Help page explaining trading would probably solve that issue.
Hello!! One thing I'm unable to find an answer for is.... how can we obtain more capsule spaces in our labs? I'm stuck on 5 and it seems smaller than most other users. I'm new to the site and am worried about exploring too much cause I can't pick up any more capsules I find. :(
(05-24-2020, 02:15 AM)TerrorDerr Wrote: Hello!! One thing I'm unable to find an answer for is.... how can we obtain more capsule spaces in our labs? I'm stuck on 5 and it seems smaller than most other users. I'm new to the site and am worried about exploring too much cause I can't pick up any more capsules I find. :(

You can only pick up five capsules at a time. If you complete a quest and have at least one slot, you can claim the reward, which will temporarily fill your lab with extra capsules (since you get four capsules from the first quest, at max you might have eight in your lab). However, this doesn't increase your capsule slots.