• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
An Urgent Matter Requires Your Attention...
You may now enjoy the latest installment of the TFO story! Find it on the Quests page, titled "Things are getting heated in the outpost, and it has nothing to do with the weather…"

We'd love to hear your thoughts and theories as the story progresses! Things have been plotted out for the next few years, and there is plenty of stuff to come! Thank you for your patience between our quest releases; our writing team works hard to make each one an engaging experience that propels the story forward, and like any art form, that takes time.
great! Thanks a lot! curious, how the story goes on!
regards, lamel

[Image: 8lDfr3.png][Image: gffDA3.png][Image: xgdtg3.png][Image: vIKL03.png][Image: SJOU03.png][Image: oyXwz3.png][Image: IlGkl3.png][Image: cdANe3.png][Image: ziCRu3.png]
Aaaah... the suspense... !
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
Rainbow 
This !! Is driving me NUTS! The last quest made me so angry how could they go after Oxa, and now Ash got hurt for it! CAROL. Control your technician >:(

(love this story a lot and the suspense of it all is killing me. keep it up!)
[Image: 1096222.png][Image: 1095496.png][Image: 1095568.png][Image: 1095696.png]