• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Monochromes
I would say they're all close to monochrome, except the Selo. I'm unsure whether the body belongs in a shade of purple or it's a shade of black.

The yellow marking on the Sciuro does not stand out as much, I think I can add in almost monochromes.
Saltanta! <3
Sheet updated till this post! Thanks again :D
Saltanta! <3
[Image: 6XcTx.png][Image: kSjou.png]

Got these two, though i'm trying to breed more
[Image: rosxx.png][Image: bH7X9.png][Image: ApMlC.png][Image: 6igK5.png][Image: prsqJ.png][Image: NkZbc.png]
My monochrome creatures.

[Image: zbpkZ.png] [Image: RyaVR.png] [Image: FEwUg.png][Image: cD9dn.png][Image: dm76J.png][Image: GVEZv.png][Image: SglhS.png][Image: x4AvH.png][Image: IJFj1.png]
Added some monochromes up to this point! ^^
Saltanta! <3
I have this one:
[Image: K7WmU.png]

I also have some other Sciuro that are monochrome except the markings so not sure if you want to log those as well. 
What do we think?

[Image: Ym1Uv.png]
[Image: Niyaka.png]
(07-04-2020, 04:18 AM)Kite Wrote: What do we think?

[Image: Ym1Uv.png]

I'm not sure whether that white is in somewhere of thr blue colors. Personally I'd say it consists of two main colors
Saltanta! <3
By definition something is monochrome when it consists of varying tones of a single color, and black and white are both tones! But if this specimen is too disparate from the others that’s also fair, someone will certainly find a similar Cimo with full blue carapace  :)
[Image: Niyaka.png]
Hmm that is true, I'll consider that for other creatures. I did follow such a rule for a few Suna Hundos with medium and large spots. I think that Cimo's carapace is gray-ish which contrasts with its wings that is light blue, close to white. I think that's why I see it as having 2 main colors.

On another note, I do have a purple Carapace that looks kinda blending in with its other body parts. But the wings
<.<
[Image: S2Bpr.png]
Saltanta! <3