• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Birthday wishlist
Could I edit my birthday wishlist? I'm collecting strigosto and the three latest NRs now ^^
᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃ lab᠃ scroll᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

[Image: bEVf.gif]
@leafletleafleat edited!
Happy Birthday archangelbee !
Happy belated birthday to archangelbee! :D
I'd love to add my birthday on too, 20th September, I love all creatures! Especially with monochrome colours or just lots of black or white. Anything with wings also make me extra happy c:
[Image: 1121652.png][Image: 1116085.png][Image: 1121671.png][Image: 1121667.png][Image: 1121668.png]
(02-26-2024, 06:32 PM)Zyzzylva Wrote: Happy belated birthday to archangelbee! :D
I'd love to add my birthday on too, 20th September, I love all creatures! Especially with monochrome colours or just lots of black or white. Anything with wings also make me extra happy c:
added you to the first post :)
this is such a fun idea, kztory! and happy belated birthday, @archangelbee!! :D-S-<
mine's august 24th, and although I truly love all of them, I'm an extra huge fan of kosmira girafos and nebula glisantos. black + accent color(s) is always a lovely combination too ^-^
-+*^*+- it's all just chaos -+*^*+-
tangle | they/them | tangle's lab
(03-04-2024, 11:51 PM)tanglebrain Wrote: this is such a fun idea, kztory! and happy belated birthday, @archangelbee!! :D-S-<
mine's august 24th, and although I truly love all of them, I'm an extra huge fan of kosmira girafos and nebula glisantos. black + accent color(s) is always a lovely combination too ^-^
added your birthday too!

I am also thinking of creating a little bit more accessible list (like a google spreadsheet). I just need to find some time to actually do it :)