• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What is your favourite species?
Arda Vosto, especially the maned versions. So majestic!

Imsanga Afero, specifically Llamachicken. I mean. Llama. Chicken. Need I say more? Beautifully wacky.

Stepa Safido, for all their colors and their soft and fluffy looks.

Nebula Glisanto. Imagine these guys floating through the sky. Beautiful!
To quote a great sage... 
           answer unclear, try again later.
[Image: 29SrR3.png]
Cielarka Cimo! I love the color variations!! Plus they are beetle bois! :D
I've been trying to figure out which deity/demon/anything I need to sell my soul to in order to find Arda Vosto - they're freakin GORGEOUS.
If only I'd discovered Final Outpost just before Halloween instead of just a couple weeks ago T.T

Am also a massive fan of Gudra Kornaro, Silenta Spuristo, the Alsaltos, the Frakasos, and specifically the canid Imsanga Afero [they remind me of Stalkers and Clickers from the game TLOU :D ]
(01-04-2024, 02:47 AM)Hellcat Wrote: I've been trying to figure out which deity/demon/anything I need to sell my soul to in order to find Arda Vosto - they're freakin GORGEOUS.
If only I'd discovered Final Outpost just before Halloween instead of just a couple weeks ago T.T

If you don't mind bred creatures (as opposed to ones without parents), people are usually happy to breed critters for you! :) Case in point, would you like me to breed you some?
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
(01-04-2024, 06:05 PM)pinkgothic Wrote:
(01-04-2024, 02:47 AM)Hellcat Wrote: I've been trying to figure out which deity/demon/anything I need to sell my soul to in order to find Arda Vosto - they're freakin GORGEOUS.

If you don't mind bred creatures (as opposed to ones without parents), people are usually happy to breed critters for you! :) Case in point, would you like me to breed you some?
Omg wait what that's so nice?! I've seen a couple in the market but can't figure out what the heck to offer in creatures or gold (I've gotten a couple tho! And I found a capsule in the shelter last week?! I was shaking trying to click it fast xD)
I LOVE the breeding on this site and how fun sorting through the genetic codes are but with there not being many different options for Ardas I'd totally be happy with some second gens for the sake of getting to stare at them forever xD <3
How much gold does trading for breedings 
usually cost? I'm having a hard time earning much but I hit over 150 this morning :D
Bred capsules are usually much cheaper than ones without pedigree (which usually hover at or under their Genome Splicer price, depending on rarity and genes, but event creatures that aren't "in-season" follow slightly different rules), but in all honesty, I wasn't planning to take your gold. XD

I'll PM you, we can arrange things from there.
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
Big fan of Stepa Safidos and Kosmira Girafos