• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Species Discovered
aww cute babies <3
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
Ohhh my goodness look at these little guys!! They look so sweet, can’t wait to see their variations :]
[Image: tala2121.png]       [Image: EyeXI3.png]

(Dragon Cave scroll ^ Will gift complete lyrical lineage project eggs to anyone who asks :]! finished projects: X - X - X - X - )
Enamored with these!! Welcome and thanks for the great new creature!
[Image: oPX243.png]
I absolutely adore these sweet babies, such a variety of colours and markings! <3
Please also click these! :)
[Image: Uwqgh3.png] Lab & ChickenSmoothie <3    Currently collecting: Ebena Kuranto

I am a busy person. I may not respond to trades or messages instantly. Please respect this.
oooohh i’ve got some wonderful white/black/purple babies in my first batch :0! gotta start an ace sheep collection :]
[Image: tala2121.png]       [Image: EyeXI3.png]

(Dragon Cave scroll ^ Will gift complete lyrical lineage project eggs to anyone who asks :]! finished projects: X - X - X - X - )
The very first one I got was the green one, tried to sell it on market but decided to keep, turned out too handsome!
Away
Welcome Mizuchi :) Love the sweet lambs.
welcome Mizuchi! These sheep make my fibre artist/spinner/knitter/weaver's heart very happy :) I want all those fleeces in real life :)
Heart 
cool and welcome!
i have two pairs... one "normal" black faced sheep, two "'Merican Patr(id)iot"* colored and one spring-has-sprung colored one.
i don't think i've ever gotten a critter this early on its release though. the genetics are still unknown.
as i'm not familiar with new critter genetics, how/when will the genes start being known? i know there's something to do with people donating at some point. but when that point arrives, i've no clue.
i'm trying my two pairs now... was that a mistake or will it help sort the genes out or....?

*btw, i'm an american. also yes, that was a nod to how most of the world currently sees us.
[Image: PpOqm3.png]
Thank you in advance for any/all clicks!
Feel free to mine my lab-tabs. Especially the Cuddles Plz tab!
other places to find me: Magistream|Marapets|Steam: 412706121
Fancy sheep! Welcome Mizuchi and thank you!

(07-15-2023, 09:22 AM)GeistStorm Wrote: as i'm not familiar with new critter genetics, how/when will the genes start being known? i know there's something to do with people donating at some point. but when that point arrives, i've no clue.
i'm trying my two pairs now... was that a mistake or will it help sort the genes out or....?

We can start donating two weeks after the release, it will be announced here too. After the set amount of gold is donated, the genes are unlocked.

Not knowing the genes makes it more difficult to breed for a specific result, but I find it very helpful for figuring out how the new breed works.
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]