• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Species Discovered
Hm, are my sheep different? They behaved well all the time, I didn't notice a single bug XD
And I agree with Dustpuppy, they are cute beyond what should be allowed!!
Love the huge variety of colors and markings and addons etc. <3
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
So happy to have a sheep creature! Love sheep! And they are very colorful and have horn options, which is a big bonus. I like the long tails, too. Definitely going to collect a ton of these lovely critters.
[Image: oXB3e3.png][Image: 9WYid3.png][Image: fW9cl3.png]
Are these sheep adorable? Yes, absolutely.
But my completionist (pretty sure that's a word, lol!) heart is crying because there are a total of 55 trillion (yes, trillion. with a T) visual outcomes for this species, not to mention the 16.7 quadrillion genetic (AABBCC) code outcomes for it. Why do you do this to us developers?!

(Seriously though: y'all did a fantastic job with this one. The base line art is fantastic and then the addons are beautiful!)

Afterthought: since we have so many code outcome possibilities for many different species now, perhaps y'all would consider increasing the limit for capsules at a time in the labs. I'm not talking a ridiculous amount; maybe just from 6 to 8 capsules. 10 if y'all are feeling generous, haha! (Stepa = 16.7 quadrillion; Ebena = 7.6 trillion; Kvieta = 9.5 million; Senfina 14.3 million; Vira = 1.6 million; etc.)