• 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
New Species Discovered
OUTPOST #1 – BULLETIN #179
PRIORITY: URGENT
PURPOSE: ANNOUNCEMENT
SUBJECT: NEW SPECIES DISCOVERED

Attention all scientists!

After spending a little over a month on a research trip, Agnes Schnani has returned with some exciting news—the discovery of a new creature! The first batch of capsules for general research is now available in the cupboard, and all information gathered should be submitted to Agnes Schnani's lab for collation.

[Image: EBGNU1.png][Image: jMKJX1.png]

These will flood for 48 hours before joining the normal rotation.
wonderful! thank's for this news corteo ^W^
Thank you. So excited to see what grows.
Wow..looks really nice.
Just the fun surprise I needed to start my weekend! Thank you!! :>
For once I'm relatively early AND have free capsule slots?? Murphy must have taken the day off today.
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
Awesome! Thank you! :)
[Image: dragon-tattoo.jpg]  [Image: 1vzRx2.png]
Omgggg CUTEEE a wittle turtle!
[Image: BBn5I3.png][Image: WxKnS3.png][Image: q9XGe3.png][Image: VX2CY3.png]
This is my first new release, this is really neat! Cute little turtle makes me happy
[Image: qZTqc3.png][Image: JQwi23.png]

Let it be known to the people of the outpost that I have no idea what I'm doing! 
My Lab in The Outpost || My Dragon Cave Scroll
I see turtle!?! :D
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^