• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, OUTPOST ONE!
weeeh! what a surprise! Happy Birthday, Outpost!
regards, lamel

[Image: 8lDfr3.png][Image: gffDA3.png][Image: xgdtg3.png][Image: vIKL03.png][Image: SJOU03.png][Image: oyXwz3.png][Image: IlGkl3.png][Image: cdANe3.png][Image: ziCRu3.png]
(05-03-2023, 03:46 PM)Inutsume Wrote:
(05-03-2023, 02:53 PM)DragonShadow Wrote: Could you make it 36 hours or allow us to grab capsules even if we're locked during new capsule drops?

So you want us to make the flood 12 hours shorter than it already is? ;)
LOL  I meant 72, so sorry, I had just woken up.  :)
[Image: dragon-tattoo.jpg]  [Image: 1vzRx2.png]
Happy birthday! So close to my own as well!
avatar by DecemberStar on Flight Rising
[Image: 147Vo1.png][Image: gNBmt1.png][Image: tcJuv1.png][Image: qrC5y1.png][Image: BT9yj1.png][Image: x0eC71.png][Image: x2t8Y2.png][Image: bkZQx2.png][Image: 4Kndt2.png][Image: lE0ZA2.png]
(05-03-2023, 03:39 PM)CosmicStarDust Wrote: It's called outpost 1 because its number 1! so excited to celebrate the site's 3rd birthday *throws confetti*

For my first celebration I've invented this saddle for riding Kvieta Kiraso. Each saddle is included with a helmet and pads for safety. I'm aware this is still a very bad idea, but I feel compelled to try.

If that seems a bit too dangerous I've also made cake and left it in the break room. After several recommendations and comments like 'I told you so it was CHICKEN eggs this is disgusting I don't know what you were thinking' I've read through the ancient recipes and determined once and for all that previous hypothesis were correct and they were using chicken eggs in cake, not fish eggs. This cake should taste much better. First dibs of the cake go to those brave enough to try the last cake.

I'm kinda skeptical of this chicken egg thing you got going but will give it a chance.  :reaches for small piece:  OMG This is amazing!!!!!! You all need to try this!!!

Thank you for the new critters and for all that you do for us!!!!
Happy Birthday Final Outpost !! ♥
She/Her
Whee! Happy birthday, Outpost One! These capsules are absolutely beautiful - can't wait to see the new specimens fully grown!
are the new pets rats and mice..?
regards, lamel

[Image: 8lDfr3.png][Image: gffDA3.png][Image: xgdtg3.png][Image: vIKL03.png][Image: SJOU03.png][Image: oyXwz3.png][Image: IlGkl3.png][Image: cdANe3.png][Image: ziCRu3.png]
Happy Birthday! 
Love the artwork too. it's hilarious!~
[Image: dgWyC.png]
――――――――――
  RISE AND REIGN. 
@lamel I’m interpreting the new critters as sugar glider mice & chinchilla bunnies XD…. Reading the description of the baby growth I’m doubting the chinchilla part because they are apparently venomous lol!
[Image: BBn5I3.png][Image: WxKnS3.png][Image: q9XGe3.png][Image: VX2CY3.png]
(05-04-2023, 08:13 AM)TheCure Wrote: @lamel I’m interpreting the new critters as sugar glider mice & chinchilla bunnies XD…. Reading the description of the baby growth I’m doubting the chinchilla part because they are apparently venomous lol!

ah, You are right! more like a chinchilla! i did not read the description...
regards, lamel